PDA

View Full Version : Glyph Account (Trion)/@server

Teaser
02-12-2017, 07:24 AM
Hi,

The website is asking me to verify my account when I attempt to log-in through other devices. However I can't seem to find WHERE to exactly log-in from with the "@server" account... Maybe I'm just dumb enough to miss it but could someone please show me how to/where to log-in with my trove account? The account I linked with my trove game on ps4. I also couldn't participate in events because of this issue ):

Thanks you guys!

Carthax
02-12-2017, 08:50 AM
If you don't remember the information on your linked Trion account, Customer Support can't give you that particular info, but can help you update it to something else if you are having trouble recovering that information.

Teaser
02-13-2017, 01:10 AM
If you don't remember the information on your linked Trion account, Customer Support can't give you that particular info, but can help you update it to something else if you are having trouble recovering that information.
Nono I'm having trouble finding where to log-in with my account. When I signed up, it made me sign up using @server so.. Idk....Log-in to like check your mail? Like yahoo or hotmail. That's what I'm thinking which is rather odd. I know what email I linked up with tho. I guess I'll submit a ticket and check. Thank you

Teaser
02-13-2017, 01:14 AM
Just tried. Can't even log-in to submit a ticket because I need to "verify my @server email". /: