PDA

View Full Version : Club Penguin News and Recruitment

Smitherloo
02-07-2017, 02:58 PM
Club Penguin News and Recruitment
Welcome to Club Penguin's thread!

We are a club dedicated to advancing members through all aspects of the game. We look to provide resources for you to succeed as well as providing one of the most aesthetically pleasing club worlds on the Xbox one. We have 200+ Members from all levels of the game!

You can spend time exploring the Uber worlds with members to farm resources and experience, or take on the shadow tower titans.

If you get tired of farming take a break to navigate through the mushroom forest, portal towers, hall of champions, giant enchanted wood, or the member bridge. Take part in building your own structures on the member island NE of the main land.

We plan to start competitions for prizes that range from flux to mounts to personal PVP arenas! These contest include PVP, Mazes, Fishing, Building, Farming, etc. Winners will have there names publicly displayed in the Hall of Champions.

If you like to show off your trophies, then this is the club for you! Display your fishing and monster trophies in the hall of champions or our fishing lodges.

You can be invited to multiple tiers of Club Penguin. All member are invited to the base club.

Once you have a character at 10K power rank, you can receive an invite to Club Penguin 10K Plus club. This exclusive tier deals with concerns that 10K players have.
We are in development of Club Penguin VIP. Members that provide significant amount of resources can be invited to the VIP Tier. Finally the last tier is Club Penguin Leader. This is obviously reserved for Leaders.

This gives some dimension to members to allow for you to distinguish your self from other member. Stay with Club penguin and flag the other tier for your name.

We will also use this site to provide updates for members. Stay connected with us on Xbox One by joining the social group club penguin trove. See pictures updates and what not from this group.

For a view of the club type in chat: "/joinworld club penguin" and find FreshxMallard or Smitherloo to get an invite.

*If other club leaders would like to share portals message me on Xbox One. We have a a building setup for this! We currently have 20 club portals. We are working on a separate streaming portal HUB right now.

Look forward to seeing all of you in club penguin! Don't forget to give props!

-Smitherloo

Smitherloo
02-11-2017, 07:59 AM
Look for a member with the name CLUB PENGUIN LEADER for an invite to join the club!

Smitherloo
02-13-2017, 04:57 AM
Update: We have an Xbox Live Club call Club Penguin Trove. Ask for invitation and we will add you. You can see pictures of builds, competitions etc. This will be good information for club news and discussion.

Smitherloo
02-13-2017, 05:03 AM
Update: Feel free to come visit the club for building inspirations. I believe we have one of the largest DOTM statues around.

Smitherloo
02-16-2017, 05:29 AM
Big Update: Our New Shadow Tower is taking shape. Come check out the gigantic daughter of the moon we have made. Formal note, the original tower will be replaced soon. The portals will be located on the platform near the shoulders of the DOTM.

Smitherloo
02-17-2017, 06:22 AM
All who are interested,

We have an Xbox One Club for Trove. It is geared to current member, but is open to all. We post updates and media related to our club. From epic build to competitions. Type Club Penguin Trove to stay updated on the club!

Smitherloo
02-19-2017, 11:57 AM
I am online now if you would like to join.

Smitherloo
02-21-2017, 06:11 AM
If you are looking for uber or early portals used the blue transport portal

Smitherloo
02-22-2017, 06:25 AM
I have posted in a different thread about obtaining a club world hub. I have a large building that can handle the clubs, but I need more portals! Let me know if you can help.

Smitherloo
02-23-2017, 05:35 AM
There is a separate building being prepared for streamers and youtubeers, please XBL message me if interested. GT is: Smitherloo

TwystedSynnz
02-23-2017, 01:26 PM
Would like to join club,,,TwystedSynnz

Smitherloo
02-24-2017, 05:59 AM
Send FreshXMallard or me a message and we will coordinate a time to add you. Thanks for your interest!

Smitherloo
02-25-2017, 07:43 AM
*Note Club Penguin Tiers

Club Penguin is gaining more complexity as we speak. If you have over 10k Plus power rank, you can be invited to the Club Penguin 10k Plus tier. We also have Club Penguin Leaders reserved for the obvious reasons. Select your display under the club menu. We will Introduce Club Penguin VIP for extremely active and generous members.

Note Club Penguin Note Song
Look for the new retro Six Flag theme loop song now in the Party Room. This room is still under construction.

Smitherloo
02-27-2017, 08:05 AM
I apologize about the spotty responses to request. I will be able to address them today between 6:00 PM and 10:00 PM EST

brookseh
02-27-2017, 04:31 PM
I apologize about the spotty responses to request. I will be able to address them today between 6:00 PM and 10:00 PM EST

XB1 GT: brooksieh

lvl 27 Draco - 5k PR

Smitherloo
03-03-2017, 05:29 AM
Make sure and check out the landscape that is being updated. We are adding in a frozen lake with a huge waterfall.

Smitherloo
03-06-2017, 06:16 AM
Club and Future Members,

Please note that the new club hub is being moved. It is now the pyramid to the left of the fountain. The Market area will also be relocated. This is to maximize exposure to the ST. I will keep you updated on large building moves. Also if you are trapped in an old building message me. I will provide an escape route. Happy Troving!
-Smitherloo

DylanR
03-06-2017, 08:20 PM
XB1 GT: iTakeUrChili

Lvl 26 NN - 5118 PR (and rising)

Smitherloo
03-13-2017, 10:00 AM
DylanR,

Let me know if we missed you.

Everyone,

We have the Club Hub Tower complete (still missing the dragon statue on top. Streamers will have an area to display there club information under the fountain. Let me know if you are interested.

-Smitherloo

jrichgames
03-16-2017, 09:06 PM
i would be interested in joining the club if possible GT is Jrichgames.

MLGLlama43424
03-19-2017, 11:18 AM
Can I join Club Penguin. My GT is the same as my username. Please send me an invite if you can thank you

Earhairguy
03-19-2017, 12:13 PM
10.2 PR SH looking for a club to call home with like minded individuals for farming U9 and ST

Gamer tag = Earhairguy

Smitherloo
03-23-2017, 03:40 PM
Sorry for the delay in posting, i have been busy with work. Please PM on xbox live and I will make sure to coordinate a time where we can add you. Thanks for your patience! Also the club world is still under going renovations.

-Smitherloo

shadowmane
03-25-2017, 06:05 AM
looking for active club would love to join and new to game

BaNi LoKi
03-26-2017, 02:40 PM
i am new to trove and would like to join the club. i have been to the club world and all i have to say is wow.
gt = Bani Loki (space between bani and loki)

Pete2DSM2
03-30-2017, 12:59 AM
Looking to join this club. I have played trove for over 2 months and have gone over 10k pr on my chloromancer as of last night! I'm interested in Shadow Tower runs if you guys do that. I also stream on twitch.tv/icyandragoni if that's relevant to you guys also.