PDA

View Full Version : Just a couple suggestions I haven't seen yet

DBF ENZIE
02-05-2017, 10:57 AM
Hey, so just gonna throw a couple ideas out there since I haven't seen to much about them yet

1. Adding some kind of manual value option when trying to move/trade/sell items. currently you can either go down to one with "RT" or scroll one at a time until you reach the value you want. so for example if I have 2500 shapestone ore and I'm trying to sell/trade 1000 of them I now how to either scroll down through 1500 pieces or go down to 1 and scroll up through 999 pieces which either way can be pretty annoying.

2. Adding some kind of friend tracking/party system would be nice that way you don't lose where the group you're running with is located if someone branches off to explore something else for a moment.

3. This one is a bit far fetched I'm sure for the type of game devs are creating but some sort of direction as far as like a main quest or repeatable dungeon with a chance at guarenteed high quality loot would be a fun change from constantly grinding through whatever dungeon you can find.

BuschXD
02-07-2017, 03:41 AM
Hi,
I would like to add something to 2.
It would be very awesome if there would be some kind of a party layout (e.g. on the left side you can see the Name, Class and Health of your teammates)
This would make playing together much more fun and you could always see if someone needs help (e.g. as healer) although the player is not within your sight.
And how about a bonus if players are in a party? Maybe for 2 Players they get 10% more Exp, 3 Players gain 15% more and so on... to an maximum of maybe 5?
Just an idea, but I would love to see this coming.

Fasti
02-07-2017, 08:46 AM
Hey, so just gonna throw a couple ideas out there since I haven't seen to much about them yet

1. Adding some kind of manual value option when trying to move/trade/sell items. currently you can either go down to one with "RT" or scroll one at a time until you reach the value you want. so for example if I have 2500 shapestone ore and I'm trying to sell/trade 1000 of them I now how to either scroll down through 1500 pieces or go down to 1 and scroll up through 999 pieces which either way can be pretty annoying.

2. Adding some kind of friend tracking/party system would be nice that way you don't lose where the group you're running with is located if someone branches off to explore something else for a moment.

3. This one is a bit far fetched I'm sure for the type of game devs are creating but some sort of direction as far as like a main quest or repeatable dungeon with a chance at guarenteed high quality loot would be a fun change from constantly grinding through whatever dungeon you can find.

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback! I'll respond in a numbered list as well, for simplicity.

The current system is just not where we want it to be and we're looking at additional options. A manual value option won't work well on consoles without a keyboard, but making the process of changing values is important to us as well.
Having a way to quickly find friends who are in the same world as you could be very helpful. I'll bring this feedback to the team. It's been requested before, but I'm not sure where it stands at the moment.
We're adding a more robust tutorial at the start and have plans for adding more quests. This will include quests that coincide with special events as well as guiding players through objectives later in the game. Still lots of work to do, but there's good stuff coming.

I hope that helps. :)

Arkynyx
02-08-2017, 09:26 AM
Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback! I'll respond in a numbered list as well, for simplicity.

The current system is just not where we want it to be and we're looking at additional options. A manual value option won't work well on consoles without a keyboard, but making the process of changing values is important to us as well.
Having a way to quickly find friends who are in the same world as you could be very helpful. I'll bring this feedback to the team. It's been requested before, but I'm not sure where it stands at the moment.
We're adding a more robust tutorial at the start and have plans for adding more quests. This will include quests that coincide with special events as well as guiding players through objectives later in the game. Still lots of work to do, but there's good stuff coming.

I hope that helps. :)

Adding like an escalating system would be great, the longer you hold the button the faster it goes up 1-5 seconds it goes by 1, 5-10 seconds it goes by 10, 10-15 seconds it goes by 50 etc, ill be honest this reason has stopped me from selling things in the past because im not going to wait 5 minutes or more to put up 5k shapestone lol

Gr1mPulse
02-08-2017, 08:56 PM
Hey there, I'd like to throw my thoughts in as well.

1. Add the "Bomber" attribute to the PvP level 50 "War Plane"
It is only fitting that it can shoot and after the work required in PvP to earn it, it would be a VERY worthwhile reward to have it become a useful mount instead of another collectible.

2. Remove vibration from hourly challenges
I, and likely others, do not enjoying having my controller vibrate a dozen times twenty minutes into every hour. It is not needed to alert me and interferes with many other things.

3. Add vibration to fishing
As others have mentioned, it would be nice to not have my volume up and be jump scared by other noises into wasting a lure. It would greatly add to the pleasure of afk fishing with smartphones and videos, as well.

I can elaborate if needed, but this is all I have for now. Thanks for a great game and keep up the fantastic work!

Edit:
4. Add the PS4's Plus member 20% experience bonus for Xbox Live Gold members
As shown on this (https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/trove-ps4/) page, PS Plus members get bonus XP