PDA

View Full Version : Correct PR and LVL for U4, Still Not Strong Enough

RECON O9
02-05-2017, 01:41 AM
U4 says that I need a PR (Power Rank) of 700 and suggested Class Level of 18-20.
I am currently PR 880 with Class Level 21 and I'm hardly doing any damage to enemies at all and I am dead SOOO fast!
Can you guys help me understand why that is?
For now I am stuck in Uber 2, because that seems to be the appropriate Level of what my character can handle.
Thank you

mwkk11
02-05-2017, 04:00 AM
what kind of gear are you looking at have you been upgradeing gems lvling up gear >? also what character are you playing as

Teodorp99
02-05-2017, 08:13 AM
if u can handle U2, i dont think ur ready for U4, try to upgrade gems and stuff like that until u can handle U3 very well

RECON O9
02-12-2017, 01:27 PM
I'm playing as the Neon Ninja. I am a Power Level 978, Character Level 22, Mastery Level 47.
Physical Damage 3309, Magic Damage 109, Max Health 9626, Max Energy 122, 90 Movement Speed, 11 Jump, 2.4% Critical Hit, 55.8 Critical Damage, 50 Magic Find, 11 Flask Capacity, and 50 EXP Boost. I have Shadow Level 2 Hat, and Weapon, and a Shadow Ring. I have Level 8/8 Water Gem, Level 3/3 Air Gem, and 7/8 Fire Gem.
My problem is this:
I'm getting destroyed by 1 or 2 hits in Uber 5 world and the portal says you only need to be a Power Rank of 900 and Class Level 21-22. I still get destroyed in Uber 3 and 4 as well.
The only world I can compete in is Uber 2 and I've been stuck in Uber 2 for weeks!
What am I doing wrong or what else don't I know?

Gav
02-13-2017, 12:50 AM
As a fellow ninja I had the same problems until I got the death defying vial from the store for 20k cubits. Just two days after getting vial I've gone from struggling to solo U6 to solo U8. Looks like I'll be in U8 a while though lol

Smitherloo
02-13-2017, 05:11 AM
Your PR is low for attempting to solo U4. The PR is a minimum requirement. I have a PR of 8750 with my Shadow Hunter, but I still run U7/U6. I can solo U8, but easily get outnumbered. My recommendations is grind the highest level you can solo quickly. Remember grinding a higher level at a slower rate of dungeons is less experience than a lower level with a higher rate of dungeons. This is an old post, but maybe this will help others too.

squall6lc
02-13-2017, 10:39 AM
I have found in most cases you need about double what the recommended PR is to be able to effectively solo an uber. Also neon ninja is very underpowered until you hit 5k PR and get your class gem. One thing that could help you a lot is to save up for surestrike and martial emblem. Surestrike boosts your critical hit chance by 20% for 10 seconds after using a flask and martial boosts physical damage by 250% for 3 seconds after using a vial. It is a good way to clear a dungeon fast. That is how I solo effectively on my gunslinger in U8. I run to the boss pop a flask and ult and the boss goes down in 2-3 seconds. Also your focus should be on getting the highest level gems you can get. Do shadow tower to get a lunar soul for an empowered gem box. Empowered gems would boost your PR by a huge amount. Then just focus on doing the highest elemental world you can get into so you can get better gems to boost your PR further. If you need to team up with someone strong that is already in the world soloing then do it.

csluss1
02-13-2017, 05:07 PM
You almost need Death Defying flask if you plan on rushing through dungeons in uber 8 or 9 without building towards 1,000,000 hp. I'm currently an 18K Knight and still get one shot by wind-up attacks, but death-defying saves me. I have almost 600k hp. It really has to do with your builds.

I would suggest replacing your "3/3" gem and any gem that has Health Regen on it as the stat is currently useless.

JeremyForMaltaPC
08-16-2018, 03:25 AM
I'm a neon ninja with a PR of 2405 as the typing of this reply. I'm going for a pure DPS build which i found over the internet and I have a lot of crit and physical damage, I can barely do 2 dungeons without using all my flasks in u5. I have to grind u4 and even then i get 1 shot with the heavy attack for bosses. I have 15k HP and I think thats enough to handle U4 bosses. (This is for jurassic jungle biome). If anyone could recommend me some tips to help me handle U4 and U5 better I would really appreciate it. I've started playing last thursday and im already pretty far ahead I think since on my PS4 account it took me like 4 months to get my SH PR to 7k. Maybe I'm going too fast because i can handle U8 easily on my PS4.

jejezman
08-16-2018, 09:25 AM
hey there ^^

the jurassic biome has heavy melee hitters: Trex and raptor shreds, even with basic attacks.

dodge roll the heavy attacks, as you can predict them (lag may strike though)

which level are you btw ? also, be sure to upgrade your gems.

i'm not a NN pro, but I think it's all about go invis => forward strike then bait the heavy attacks (early game Wise)

GroovySoap
10-03-2018, 06:31 PM
I don't really use death defying flasks.. more like the condencing vials due to the fact they self restore. (don't quote me on this because i might have the name wrong.) Anyways like the others said. Gems are really important and most if not all of them would need to have Damage on the gems.