PDA

View Full Version : Buy pack Gem' maniac edition

Mezzan Varanasi
02-04-2017, 01:01 PM
Sorry for my texte, i'm french
I play wicth xbox and i buy this pack for 100, I dont'n have a legendary tome of emperror gem box because i buy before this pack.
I would have thought to get back for trade, but I hat nothing. or this tome, It is worth in credit 4 000, or 25.
I would have liked to get one or the value in credit.

Thanks for your understanding.

Carthax
02-05-2017, 08:06 AM
It's not the intention of the packs to grant the actual items for trade, they merely unlock the tomes. It's working as intended, because, since you had already purchased the tome, purchasing the pack only tried unlocking it a second time, which doesn't do anything. You are welcome to submit a ticket to our Customer Support team to see if they will compensate you, but I would keep this in mind when purchasing future packs, as this is the intended design of the packs to unlock these collectibles, not grant them as tradeable items.

csluss1
02-05-2017, 02:05 PM
On the Xbox this isn't stated that if you already have the item, it will not give you another version of it, which needs to be clearly stated. Otherwise, you are paying for something and not receiving it. This is basically false advertisement and Microsoft will refund you as well.

Carthax
02-05-2017, 02:16 PM
Again, you're welcome to contact support to see if they would compensate you for the inconvenience. I was merely letting you know this was the intentional design of these packs.

JerryFusco
07-06-2017, 02:09 AM
Yeah, I understand your problem, same this has happened to my friend and then his friend suggested him about Acheter Abonnement xbox live 12 mois (https://www.press-start.com/fr/1-acheter-abonnement-xbox-live-gold-12-mois/) a gaming console such as PS and other Xbox consoling games. If you are considering buying a gaming system, it's best to first consider the kind of games you want to play. That way you will surely be able to enjoy many hours of relaxation and fun with your gaming system.