PDA

View Full Version : Lag is getting worse

DeadMeat44
02-03-2017, 12:24 AM
When i first started playing this 5 weeks ago the game played fine. Lots of drop outs but i can work with that. Then 2 weeks ago around 8pm EST (I'm in australia) it started to get laggy each night. I could also work with this. But 3 or 4 nights ago, pretty much since the patch the game is unplayable. I cant move around without rubberbanding multiple times to the same spot. I am constantly waiting for the world to load, flying is the same spot while the map tries to keep up.

Now i understand its in beta. I just want to bring this to attention. The game used to play fine, i've spent money on the game. I very much like the game but unfortunately for me i can't play it anymore. I've tried uninstalling 3 times so far with no luck. It's not my internet either as this is the only game i have that lags.

I hope they can fix it soon. I've noticed theres been no server maintenance or has there? I havent seen it down.

Itsnotozzyitsozz
02-03-2017, 07:18 AM
When i first started playing this 5 weeks ago the game played fine. Lots of drop outs but i can work with that. Then 2 weeks ago around 8pm EST (I'm in australia) it started to get laggy each night. I could also work with this. But 3 or 4 nights ago, pretty much since the patch the game is unplayable. I cant move around without rubberbanding multiple times to the same spot. I am constantly waiting for the world to load, flying is the same spot while the map tries to keep up.

Now i understand its in beta. I just want to bring this to attention. The game used to play fine, i've spent money on the game. I very much like the game but unfortunately for me i can't play it anymore. I've tried uninstalling 3 times so far with no luck. It's not my internet either as this is the only game i have that lags.

I hope they can fix it soon. I've noticed theres been no server maintenance or has there? I havent seen it down.

You said something I always try to explain to peopl, and i agree, yes it's beta, but they just broke it more than before, thats not a step in the right direction.

Anyway I get the exact same thing, certain times of the day it gets a little better, but since the patch, I've been going through EVERYTHING you just mentioned.