PDA

View Full Version : Revenant's Spirit Spears ability does not work

Cosmojin
02-02-2017, 06:10 PM
I love this game. Simple and imaginative; how I feel most games should be.
I just wanted to inform you that the Revenant's Health draining skill doesn't even seem to register when used. It drains health, but no damage to enemies ever seems to happen. I hope this gets fixed soon because I love the revenant. It feels like the a very solid tank class.

K O L A P S E
02-11-2017, 11:43 AM
To get this post attention I would like to agree with OP. I was hoping I was just doing something wrong, but after reviewing several forums it seems that it is truly broken.
Please fix kthxbai \-.-/

ZamboniChaos
02-11-2017, 02:55 PM
Thanks for the information! I've forwarded this to the team and they'll take a look as soon as they can.

KNLMN
02-13-2017, 07:54 AM
How long do bug fixes like this usually take to fix? Is it client sided or server sided?

lunatik20
02-14-2017, 10:23 AM
How long do bug fixes like this usually take to fix? Is it client sided or server sided?

Wont be fixed until we are patched to match up with the pc version.

FRHG
03-13-2017, 08:44 AM
This issue has been here for over a month. The setup I have for my revenant on the pc (same stuff on console) is infinite times better do to the fact that you can actually use that attack. Please fix this issue sooner so I can play revenant with my friends on ps4

TheRallykiller
03-13-2017, 12:35 PM
The patch notes for tomorrow's update do not include a change/fix for Spirit Spears.

MACHIN3GUN C0DY
03-14-2017, 12:07 PM
Did the revenants spirit spears ever get fixed with the patch released today? I know it wasn't listed in the patch note just thought I'd ask.

Cosmojin
03-15-2017, 04:59 AM
This ability still does not work. There really is no excuse for this. Had the ability not worked on pc, I wouldn't feel as angry as I do now, but it does work. To me, that means that there is some fundamental understanding of how Spirit Spears is coded and how it all works. The fact that Neon Ninja is now transparent during shadow flip (thank you), but this ability that seems pretty essential to the revanent's playstyle is still broken, tells me that the ability (spitit Spears) requires a full rewrite of coding as opposed to a simple debug, and someone at Trion is just not about that life

In any case: well done with the new inventory. I like it