PDA

View Full Version : Fire damage from lava causes the sound effect to play continuously.

Magician_NG
02-02-2017, 11:31 AM
Probably the number one bug that's grinding my gears at the moment.

If you take damage by walking on lava the fire sound effect plays endlessly, until you switch worlds (teleporting to the hub or your club world).

Although this bug doesn't occur if I take fire damage from those dragon blocks that spit fire.

ZamboniChaos
02-02-2017, 01:54 PM
I just confirmed this issue is being looked into by the team. Thanks for the heads up!

Bonah
02-02-2017, 03:27 PM
My lord this is an annoying one. I'm glad it's been recognized.

Magician_NG
02-03-2017, 06:10 AM
I just confirmed this issue is being looked into by the team. Thanks for the heads up!

Awesome!

Thank you for the acknowledgement.

Hallgire
03-22-2017, 12:31 PM
Hey ZamboniChaos,

Could we get an update on this issue for PS4?

The lava sound still stays with your character whenever you touch lava. The sound also layers on top of each other if you touch lava multiple times. These multiple lava sounds creates a ton of lag and it is also plain irritating.

Thanks

ZamboniChaos
03-22-2017, 02:59 PM
Hey ZamboniChaos,

Could we get an update on this issue for PS4?

The lava sound still stays with your character whenever you touch lava. The sound also layers on top of each other if you touch lava multiple times. These multiple lava sounds creates a ton of lag and it is also plain irritating.

Thanks

No new information to share at the moment. Our team is still investigating this issue!