PDA

View Full Version : Everything is gone?

Versa
02-02-2017, 10:06 AM
I started playing on xbox one yesterday so before that i was an active pc player in trove....had great items leveled up character you know the usual thing that took me a year to achieve.....but when i linked my trove account to the xbox for a reason my progress wasn't there
1-Is this normal?
2-Has this happened to any of you guys?
3-how do i solve it?

Spree
02-02-2017, 10:57 AM
I started playing on xbox one yesterday so before that i was an active pc player in trove....had great items leveled up character you know the usual thing that took me a year to achieve.....but when i linked my trove account to the xbox for a reason my progress wasn't there
1-Is this normal?
2-Has this happened to any of you guys?
3-how do i solve it?

Progress dosen't carry from platform to platform, It's a new start for everyone on consoles and transferring accounts from pc to xbox/ps4 would be "unfair" to the economy and the new players.

Versa
02-02-2017, 03:40 PM
Progress dosen't carry from platform to platform, It's a new start for everyone on consoles and transferring accounts from pc to xbox/ps4 would be "unfair" to the economy and the new players. thanks for the info....you are....very right about everything xD thanks