PDA

View Full Version : Seriously

TayDibiase
02-01-2017, 03:11 PM
Did you guys even test your patch before sending it to Sony? The marketplace is still bugged, and theres still too many blue screens. All this patch did was swap the emblem glitch for an emblem bug and cause the framerate to drop substantially at times. I dont know who im more disappointed in, you guys for this joke of a patch or Sony for approving it.

Itsnotozzyitsozz
02-01-2017, 03:59 PM
Did you guys even test your patch before sending it to Sony? The marketplace is still bugged, and theres still too many blue screens. All this patch did was swap the emblem glitch for an emblem bug and cause the framerate to drop substantially at times. I dont know who im more disappointed in, you guys for this joke of a patch or Sony for approving it.

Don't be mad at sony, I doubt sony actually plays every patch of every little game that comes out with an update, they prob approve it like look over it to see if it violates any of their terms, that's it. So the answer would be trion, as usual.

The market wint come until launch, but, just based on the last two updates, or three, the market and much more will prob be broken once launch hits, exactly my point, they should've did the market fix with this patch so we could seen if it was still broken.

Bonah
02-01-2017, 04:29 PM
Microsoft and Sony don't check for bugs in the game. They only check for bugs in the patch that could lead to security issues for Xbox/Ps4, ie bugs that could inadvertently allow someone to access system level properties on the console.