PDA

View Full Version : Marketplace still bugged.

Tosicamir
01-31-2017, 03:11 PM
After the patch, while you CAN see your cursor on the second and subsequent pages of the marketplace, you still cannot purchase or view info on anything not on page one.

Fasti
01-31-2017, 03:16 PM
Hey there,

That bug is being fixed with the launch patch. We have it posted with our PS4 Known Bugs (http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?113550).

Tosicamir
01-31-2017, 03:18 PM
Ok. I just posted because you now CAN see the cursor, and thought the attempt to fix the whole market had happened this patch. Thank you.

Itsnotozzyitsozz
02-01-2017, 06:31 AM
Ok. I just posted because you now CAN see the cursor, and thought the attempt to fix the whole market had happened this patch. Thank you.

Yea, so i figured they tried to fix it as well.. the fix shouldve came with this patch, simply for additional beta testing before launch, specially since this patch just broke more stuff, god knows what will happen to everything once launch patch comes.

Jlan92
02-01-2017, 01:08 PM
They won't fix this. They probably don't even know how. These dev are either idiots or don't test their own patches.

Riddle me this, do you think the market place glitch was accident or on purpose?

What makes you think they can fix that, probably just ruin the entire market place.

These devs and QA team is an embarassent and lazy

Jlan92
02-01-2017, 01:09 PM
In response to CM above

No it wont.

You're garbage patch team will just ruin that too