PDA

View Full Version : Patch broke everything.

Mills
01-31-2017, 03:04 PM
Hey, emblems aren't working.
I seem to also be getting FPS loss more often.
Oh, the character wheel is still broken.
This long for a stability update and we get this? Come on Trion, what happened?

Jlan92
01-31-2017, 04:41 PM
Shut up. And make sure you buy a gem pack before the beta is over to get the dragon.

Lol

Pretty much their response

Remy
01-31-2017, 05:07 PM
lol honestly I feel like deleting the game until EVERYTHING gets fixed

Jlan92
01-31-2017, 07:44 PM
We will never see you again...this game will never be fully fixed. People already pay for 100 usd packs

Itsnotozzyitsozz
02-01-2017, 06:37 AM
Hey, emblems aren't working.
I seem to also be getting FPS loss more often.
Oh, the character wheel is still broken.
This long for a stability update and we get this? Come on Trion, what happened?

Yea, profanity filter is also still bugged, so many of the huge fixes actually never got fixed.

Now look, this is beta, I've seen how the pc version can be, and if they successful sync it, then many problems will be fixed.

But these recent updates show nothing to us, other than tr ion, or the console devs, don't know what they're even doing. Don't claim to fix a game you don't know how to fix, i say hire some new devs, but that's just me, we were hyped for this bug fix, many huge bugs didnt even get fixed, and the few that did, some of em are still not fixed.

Yes I've been experience more glitches in the world, lower frame rate, and more crashes, after the "stability" patch, how ironic.

Welcone to cobsole tr ion, we dont like broken games, we do mind, unlike pc players who are used to broken, and half done games.

Itsnotozzyitsozz
02-01-2017, 06:39 AM
I mean honestly, there are what, only 10 fixes and Half of them didn't fix anything? The other half we dont care about, Are the console devs just sitting at home picking their butts all day?

Jlan92
02-01-2017, 12:46 PM
Nope, they are counting stacks of cash and laughing

Itsnotozzyitsozz
02-01-2017, 03:53 PM
Nope, they are counting stacks of cash and laughing

And picking their butts, cause their full of... Ill stop