PDA

View Full Version : Need a turbo trigger controller

Tekyn
01-28-2017, 07:41 PM
So I play Revenant, and I have my class gem. I also have Chronomancer Qubesly. I don't even use the basic attack anymore. I'm mashing my trigger frantically for several hours at a time (dem shield bashes) and it sucks. My timing is terrible and my controller is taking a beating. It would be nice if the game auto-cast when holding a button...but I'm not holding my breath.

Are there any general purpose turbo controllers for XBox One? All I can find are fancy macro controllers with FPS game macros preloaded. Most reviews say they malfunction frequently and some don't even work right with games they aren't programmed for. Can anyone provide some input here? Open to any solutions.

And no, I don't play FPS games so I really don't need a lecture on how modded controllers are killing gaming. That seems to be all I can turn up with on Google.

Tekyn
02-01-2017, 02:48 PM
Update: The trigger I use for my Revenant shield bash is now making a tiny squeaky-grinding sound every time I use it. I'm beginning to see why there aren't many high PR Revenants.