PDA

View Full Version : Chloromancer Lunar Lancer or Candy Barbarian

Cjice
01-28-2017, 01:52 PM
Right now I have a level 12 chloromancer and I'm not very happy being so squishy I mean I heal my self up when I low but I just don't like it so I was leaning over towards a lunar lancer but then I did my research and apparently the candy barbarian is a healer and a tank which I was trying to be a healer going for the chloromancer but all games I play I'm always the tank or the healer and the barbarian have both but I also like the lunar lancer skills with the passive and the grappling skill so I'm stuck which class do you guys think I should play? I mainly solo and sometimes play with 1 friend who is a tomb raider.

Tekyn
01-28-2017, 07:31 PM
Chloromancer is a very solid class. You can deal a ton of damage with it, and provide healing at the same time.
Lunar Lancer is a melee DPS machine with an ult that happens to heal a bit.
Candy Barb is a melee DPS machine that can buff everyone's attack speed. You wont be healing anyone but yourself.

You mentioned tank, I'm surprised you haven't considered Revenant. A bit slow until you get the class gem though.

Cjice
01-28-2017, 08:09 PM
Yes your right I didn't really look at revenant cause I thought they wasn't good until I looked him up but the not having a head part kinda bothers me lol

Tekyn
01-28-2017, 09:12 PM
There a few hats you get from mastery and badges that are whole-head things. Shadome and the like, all of the dragon helmets. I use the one from the Radiant caches. Any of those will make you look like you have a head.

Cjice
01-29-2017, 06:06 AM
Very well I think I'll give revenant a try thank you

Tekyn
01-29-2017, 02:35 PM
No problem. If you make it to 5000 and have a class key by then, look me up. Zertael on XBox Live. I'll help you get the class gem. It makes your shield bash have a 1 second cooldown.

Snaggletooth77
02-03-2017, 04:44 AM
You can also use the barbershop to change Revenant to any other standard head type...

Tekyn
02-03-2017, 06:40 AM
You can also use the barbershop to change Revenant to any other standard head type...

It didn't even dawn on me to try. When did they do that? I played on PC right when Rev was released and I know you couldn't do it then.

Bobfishkins23
02-03-2017, 01:44 PM
It didn't even dawn on me to try. When did they do that? I played on PC right when Rev was released and I know you couldn't do it then.

Been an option since release.