PDA

View Full Version : Can't Access Club World

Sparkstick
01-27-2017, 05:48 PM
Hello,

I'm the owner of a club (Resurrection) on PS4. I can no longer access my club world and neither can any of my club members. It gives me a timeout error after getting stuck on World: Login Finished then says failed to join. I'm worried a club members somehow did this and I won't be able to access my club again. Also, I can log into other club worlds, but not mine...

Athel Asher
01-28-2017, 05:46 AM
It's a known issue. I really wish players would check the known issues thread before posting.

This is a normal thing happening in beta as of right now. All you can do is wait around and it should correct itself after a few hours. The shortest time I've seen it fix itself was about 15 minutes.

Dnsj
01-28-2017, 10:13 AM
The shortest time I've seen it fix itself was about 15 minutes.

15 mins is not short at all lmao.

Kresins16
01-29-2017, 01:49 AM
Well same thing happened to me just now except I cannot even log into trove...... as me and several other club members were joining the club it bugged out and when we try to log in it says failed to join session. At first I thought it was a server issue since it affected 3 of us all in different regions of Canada but when we saw our friends playing trove like nothing was wrong I came to check forums. Did this issue resolve itself over time then? 15 minutes my ***