PDA

View Full Version : Travel to club then crash. Now I can't login to my PS4 Trove account!

DeftGait
01-24-2017, 03:16 AM
I've uninstalled the game. Reinstalled. Tested my internet. Switched to LAN cable. Joined invites from friends in different clubs then the one I went to\crashed entering. Invited to different hub worlds. Tried to join others in different worlds. I remember fixing this once. Or maybe I did nothing. Don't give me an "its something to do with my internet". I've got paid patron days I can't use right now. Again I'm on PS4 and I need a solution! I'm desperate for a real answer OTHER then its my internet!

Remy
01-24-2017, 04:00 AM
this problem always occurs wait 24h and try again. that helps me

Athel Asher
01-24-2017, 07:54 AM
You really didn't state the issue. Besides "I crashed". And your title compared to your OP isn't helping, as it clearly seems you can "login" but crash on entering.
Try having a friend invite you to an uber, or join on a friend that's in a uber(This is the only workaround for the login Finished Bug, if this is your problem)

Kresins16
01-29-2017, 01:59 AM
Lol Asher same thing just happened to me. It is quite unexpected and hard to tell where it went wrong but OP pretty much described it exactly. None of my club members can even log in now. At first I thought it was a server issue since it affected 3 of us at one time and we all live in different provinces in Canada. But once we seen other people playing no problem I knew it was a club world bug and now here I am on the forums looking for a solution but apparently the best and only thing to do is wait it out. A real shame too since this game is really fun minus all the crashing and bugs

Athel Asher
01-29-2017, 12:36 PM
Like I said, he only stated he crashed. Didn't state anything about when he tries to log back in.
The workaround for the club world loading bug is to have someone invite you outside of the club world.

aebrodactyl
01-30-2017, 10:04 AM
same, gonna be mad as hell if this ruined my character

Randapi
02-04-2017, 05:31 AM
happened to me and i cant log, i have sent a msg to support 2 days ago and i got no answer yet
they dont give a **** for us i loosing my patron days i will never spent money with this game anymore if the support dont answer us

ZamboniChaos
02-04-2017, 03:09 PM
happened to me and i cant log, i have sent a msg to support 2 days ago and i got no answer yet
they dont give a **** for us i loosing my patron days i will never spent money with this game anymore if the support dont answer us

Have you attempted to join on a friend that's already in-game? Regarding your ticket, I confirmed it was still moving up the queue and you'll receive a response as soon as possible.

Gyndil
06-30-2017, 04:16 PM
I uninstalled reinstalled did everything i can think of joining other people so on internet is running fast all this after it crashed when i went through the shadow portal wtf is this
Failed to connect to auth server. when my bro is playing it right now!!

T3CH909
07-04-2017, 04:29 PM
It's pretty ridiculous this problem is still happening. It's been happening since the game was released an still isn't fixed. My club is broken right now. If you try to go to it you get the login finished bug. I can only imagine how many players have quit this game because of this bs

Club
07-30-2018, 11:19 AM
Have you attempted to join on a friend that's already in-game? Regarding your ticket, I confirmed it was still moving up the queue and you'll receive a response as soon as possible.

TRION I've sent a ticket and have no reply yet and I'm dealing with the same issue as this guy but instead I'm on PC, I've redownloaded trove on steam and I still can't login.