PDA

View Full Version : Splitting large amounts needs to be fixed

Acamii
01-23-2017, 09:10 AM
So was trying yesterday to give someone a large amount of ore took forever to split 1000 ore. Took me a good 5 minutes Trion needs to fix that before the game goes live. If anyone knows a faster way of splitting please let me know. Because holding the button the amount goes slow and clicking for each item to split just takes so much time

BOBIWAN86
01-24-2017, 01:28 PM
So was trying yesterday to give someone a large amount of ore took forever to split 1000 ore. Took me a good 5 minutes Trion needs to fix that before the game goes live. If anyone knows a faster way of splitting please let me know. Because holding the button the amount goes slow and clicking for each item to split just takes so much time

Plug a USB keyboard into your xbox one's USB port. When the window opens, just type the amount on said keyboard. aaaaages faster than dealing with this. Only workaround I know of.

Phantasie
01-24-2017, 06:14 PM
Hi

The keyboard option does work, so thanks for mentioning that. However we are also looking into adding a option with the controller to directly enter the stack size!

Thanks

--Phantasie

Luckeeduck
01-25-2017, 06:49 AM
If you have a compatible smartphone, just link the Xbox app to your system and when you open the text/number field In game the keyboard will pop up on the phone automatically to use.