PDA

View Full Version : While Deleting items BUG

Ich Bin Zues
01-18-2017, 07:19 AM
While I was deleting items in U9, I only delete legendaries. I came across a glitch in which it'll swap your item and continue the deletion. I lost my self made stellar bow, I dropped 8 pearls into it and it was 4 star. It was untradeable being that I made it myself.

I would love for this glitch to be fixed due to losing several items in the past. Reason I didn't loot collect is in U9 gems world they have very little plot generation. So I ask that either add more spawns to the world or fix this glitch.

Deleting and items consist of Press X and A on the xbox one. So these 2 buttons shouldn't be able to equip and item and register it as a deletion.

Rather upset with this

Fasti
01-18-2017, 07:47 AM
Submit a ticket (https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us/articles/204400287) and describe the lost items as carefully as possible so we can investigate.

Send me the specific details on how to replicate this bug so we can investigate and get it fixed.

Ich Bin Zues
01-18-2017, 01:10 PM
Am I supposed to send you details or on the ticket? I understand you guys are probably very busy, But it's really taking a damper on my gameplay.

Hesk
01-19-2017, 12:26 AM
Please include the details in the ticket, so that the Customer Service Agent who receives the ticket has all of the necessary information.

Ich Bin Zues
01-21-2017, 10:59 AM
I've waited 3 days without a reply. This is becoming a huge drawback. I understand this game is in beta, and there is bound to be bugs. But this bug put me back by far. I submitted a ticket and still have yet to see any form of response.