PDA

View Full Version : Revenant Spirit Storm not disappearing after death?

Ceno
01-14-2017, 12:00 PM
I'm not sure if this happens outside of battle arenas but if a Revenant has their ultimate active and the Revenant dies, their ultimate stays active for the full duration it normally would regardless if the revenant is a tombstone. Is this a bug?

I was fighting a Revenant in an arena match, and JUST before the Rev died, they popped Spirit Storm. So for 10 full seconds I'm stuck in the Spirit Storm dying while the Revenant is a tombstone. (It is very difficult to get out of spirit storm. Even dodging doesn't really work.). This happens quite often.

This also happens with other abilities like the Dino Tamer's Clever Snare ability. They stay active even after death.

Can this be looked at? I really think that if a player dies, ANY abilities that may be active should be removed upon death.

ZamboniChaos
01-14-2017, 03:59 PM
Thanks for the report! I've forwarded this information to the team so they can investigate.

Srayer
01-16-2017, 01:42 PM
Thanks for the report - this is indeed a bug. It will be fixed not in tomorrow's patch, but in another patch in the near future.