PDA

View Full Version : Consistent Crashing

Athel Asher
01-14-2017, 02:54 AM
Before I start, this is not the crashing that's been happening to everyone.

As of 2 days ago, before our club world bugged out(Loading bug), I tried to enter the club and it completely crashed. The game started to render in, but crashed to a black screen(For about 3-5 seconds), then went to the error screen. After reporting the error and closing that screen, it jumps to my ps4 menu as if I just restarted my ps4.

This was once or twice until today(Jan 13th & 14th). Now, anytime I enter my club world, it crashes. And Amy other world I'm in, it crashes the same way after 10-20 minutes of being there. I have to give it about an hour and have someone invite me to a different world to get into the game.(EX: Crashed in hub, had to be invited to an Uber world)

I made another psn account to see if it was my ps4, but everything works fine with my 2nd account.

I have a ticket in(For about 10 hours now) with all this explained. I'm very fustraded as I'm a leader of a 316 member club and I had to delay events because of this issue.

I'm running a standard ps4.
103.8gb of free storage.
I have reinstalled/uninstalled.
Cleared cache(turn ps4 off for 30 seconds).

If any other information is needed, I will surely provide it.

Hesk
01-17-2017, 12:31 AM
Hello! Thank you for the report. Unfortunately, our queue volume is higher than normal, so there may be delays in responding to your ticket, but we will address it as soon as we are able.

ObsidianKaesken
01-17-2017, 07:52 AM
I had the same issue yesterday but I logged off for awhile and it seemed to have corrected itself so I never put in a support ticket. Not sure if you guys wanted to know that or not but didn't want to bother you guys with a repeat report.

Athel Asher
01-20-2017, 07:59 AM
I had the same issue yesterday but I logged off for awhile and it seemed to have corrected itself so I never put in a support ticket. Not sure if you guys wanted to know that or not but didn't want to bother you guys with a repeat report.

Not the same thing. It's not just the club world. But I've found a fix.
I have to switch classes, change to build mode, change out of it, switch back to my main class and it fixes my build mode from crashing me. And allows me to enter my club there after.

ObsidianKaesken
01-20-2017, 11:28 PM
Not the same thing. It's not just the club world. But I've found a fix.
I have to switch classes, change to build mode, change out of it, switch back to my main class and it fixes my build mode from crashing me. And allows me to enter my club there after.

My bad, it sounded similar. I had attempted to enter my club world, froze for a moment or it would freeze completely then I'd get booted and redirected to the Playstation's blue screen error filing report before being it sends me to the PS4 menu.

BazzaLFC
01-25-2017, 01:31 AM
my game crashes that much, i just got the crash mastery badge :D

Athel Asher
01-26-2017, 10:22 AM
It's not the standard "Oh look, vfx is gone*2 seconds later* Crash!".
As stated above tho, I have found a fix for my issues. No thanks to Trion(Not bashing, but waited 2 weeks for them just to give me a simple "Have you tried to reinstall the game" and after stating I found a workaround, they basically shoved me to the side).