PDA

View Full Version : Golden key doesn't work?

GoldenPotato01
01-13-2017, 02:51 PM
I recently spent my credits (rainbow coins) on buying a goldeen key and greater dragon cache because I wanted a dragon... obviously. So anyway, I went to use the golden key on the chest by opening the chest menu and pressing the specified button to use the key. When I did this, nothing happened. The "open" button turned grey as if I were pressing and holding it. I tested it on a chaos chest and the same thing happened. Please fix this devs, I spent money on this!

SiiiNFUL
01-22-2017, 07:18 PM
lol try reading next time, it clearly tells you what the gold key is for when you buy it.

Rhadnar
01-23-2017, 08:16 AM
Golden keys cant be used on Chaos Chests, Greater Dragon caches or Empowered gem boxes, the reason behind it is to ensure a "fair" play to everyone, since the key could be used to get one of the best rewards from these chests and making the game more p2w.

What you can do is if you dint used the key or the caches, you can open a support ticket here:

https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us

Ask for a refund on the credits, let them know that you are a new player and dint know you could't use the key on the cache, they should help you in two or thee days.