PDA

View Full Version : Class Coins

Budderworrior576
01-12-2017, 02:26 AM
really trion why did you have to make so that players have to buy class tokens to get new classes yes I know you can buy them from the player market but that requires someone to buy. so what it's a free to play game players already get big disadvantages for not paying for patron bring back buying classes for cubits you don't even have to make it as cheap but bring it back:( or at least give more ways to get them in game other than the three you get for mastery but don't make us buy them

Wongconnor
01-12-2017, 02:31 AM
Check the chaos craftbench...
You can craft any class with chaos cores, flux and materials instead of class coin.

Flowey
01-12-2017, 02:31 AM
Umm what's the point of this when one of the last updates was literally making classes free and crafteable?

SausageBlaster
01-12-2017, 02:45 AM
You can craft classes relatively cheap now. If you have a Novice Bench use it to craft a Chaos Core Bench. In this bench you can craft classes to unlock them permanently.

Budderworrior576
01-12-2017, 10:16 AM
ok i did not know this thank you for pointing it out does anyone know if it is on console yet or when it will be

Skarlet_Rayne
01-12-2017, 10:43 AM
Console is a few updates behind PC. It'll come soonTM

StrawBerryCake
01-12-2017, 11:09 AM
Maybe in the next month or two

Fasti
01-12-2017, 11:15 AM
I've moved the thread to the Xbox One General Discussion forum and changed the title of the thread to fit the specific feedback.

The console beta is not running the same version as PC yet. After we go live on consoles we'll release a patch to bring all versions of the game to one version. That update will definitely help avoid confusion regarding the various versions.

Very cool stuff is coming for consoles. Very cool stuff! :D

Spork
01-15-2017, 05:52 AM
Hopefully its a patch that fixes the numerous problems with connectivity...