PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at "AS: Login" screen

Nachtbringer
01-07-2017, 05:38 PM
Hello, trovians! I've been playing this game since PC and last month found out it was in console. A month ago I downloaded it for Xbox one, and have been having as much fun as I did on PC. For Christmas I bought a ps4 and decided to get this game for that as well. However, I can't get past the login screen. Load up trove, click play, loads world, then sits on the TROVE blue screen with the characters on it and won't move past AS: Login for about five minutes and then it switches to "lost connection to auth server". Ive tried redownloading the game twice, and switched between two internet connections, I'm still able to get on Xbox just fine, but ps4 is not working whatsoever. I do have PlayStation plus and so far this is the only PS4 game to not work lol. Been trying to log in for three days now. Also checked for updates.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hesk
01-10-2017, 12:47 AM
Please make sure to submit a support ticket at support.trionworlds.com (or email support@trionworlds.com directly) and make sure to include your current IP address, which you can confirm here:

http://ip4.me/