PDA

View Full Version : Cannot remove socketed gems (bug?)

Xruptor
12-30-2016, 11:03 AM
There seems to be currently no way (to my knowledge) to remove socketed gems? I've purchase a re-gemerator and although the item is in my inventory, I cannot seem to use it to remove a socket. I don't think the option or controls are correct for this to work on the consoles. I figured you would highlight it and then select remove. Afterwards, it would ask you if you wanted to use the re-gemerator. This doesn't occur and in fact I have not been able to figure out how to remove a gem.

The only thing I can do right now is replace the gem and destroy the previous one.

LGND Dek
01-14-2017, 07:25 AM
what you need to do is go into your character screen then go to the gem screen on a spasific Gem press A first then pick a blank spot in your inventor then press LT to switch back to the gem screen then reselect the gem then Press X and you have to do this all the time as i have found out but you need to have 2k flux to remove and keep empowered gems and it can cost depending on the raretiy of the gem can go from 100 flux and up.

this is my experinse so far