PDA

View Full Version : Bounce Pad Bug?

The Required Field
12-28-2016, 03:51 PM
This is an issue I've had for a really long time. For some reason, half the blocks on my end, mostly bright or glowing blocks, are absent. Rather, I see random, unsorted bounce pad textures. I've relogged multiple times, disabled multithreading, deleted shadercache, and even reinstalled the game, yet nothing is working, and not a single person in Global knows what's going on and most of them suggested I get a new computer, as after 10 months mine's been preforming about as bad as I expected it to in 1.3 years, if not worse. The point, though, is that I've tried every common solution and still half of the blocks in Trove, although mostly bright or glowing blocks (for example, the block of which the snowflake structure above one of the Permafrost dungeons is made out of), show up as unsorted bounce pad blocks on my end. How else do I fix this?

CluClu666
12-28-2016, 07:03 PM
Had this weird bug too, this solved it for me:

Search for the file "block_diffuse_sheet.dds"
Path: steam folder--steam apps---common---trove---games---trove---live---textures---override

remove the block_diffuse_sheet.dds out of override (move it to desktop, if this works only for me and not for you, you can put it back)

If you got this at the same time when it happens to me it should have been since first or second week of pinata giants....that is a really long time for such a weird looking bug. :(

Edit:
Still have this file (not in my game folder), just checked, it was made at 9th june and changed at 20th june, so it was there without making problems since a few weeks ago.

Only checked this folder because i thought it was one of the mods that is causing the problem.

The Required Field
02-12-2017, 11:19 AM
Had this weird bug too, this solved it for me:

Search for the file "block_diffuse_sheet.dds"
Path: steam folder--steam apps---common---trove---games---trove---live---textures---override

remove the block_diffuse_sheet.dds out of override (move it to desktop, if this works only for me and not for you, you can put it back)

If you got this at the same time when it happens to me it should have been since first or second week of pinata giants....that is a really long time for such a weird looking bug. :(

Edit:
Still have this file (not in my game folder), just checked, it was made at 9th june and changed at 20th june, so it was there without making problems since a few weeks ago.

Only checked this folder because i thought it was one of the mods that is causing the problem.

The problem is, that I use Glyph, the problem is STILL persistent, and my override folder resultantly

A_D3MON
02-12-2017, 11:39 AM
you can still find it in the trove folder... just search for it in the glyph folders

The Required Field
02-17-2017, 03:28 PM
you can still find it in the trove folder... just search for it in the glyph folders

It's not there. The folder itself is empty.

The Required Field
03-07-2017, 03:55 PM
Bump, because I've really been living with this for almost half a year.

Hesk
03-08-2017, 12:13 AM
Hello! Please right-click on Trove in Glyph and choose "repair." If this does not resolve the issue for you, please submit a support ticket at support.trionworlds.com.