PDA

View Full Version : Getting real mad.

MewMasuki
12-28-2016, 02:57 PM
I've made quite a few bug reports. I've stuck with this community for a long while.
And none of my bug reports have been seen, as far as I can tell. And that really makes me angry. I feel hurt by the sheer lack of TRYING the developers have going, what with them working on their Overwatch rip-off. I tried quitting the game, but I was sucked back in, and re-addicted. This relationship I have with it isn't healthy. But what do the developers care, I'm just one ****ing voice in a crowd. Screw my problems, gotta make the next ****ing cash-in pack. New enemies. New biomes, maybe getting the ****ing crew together instead of working on two games at the same time, Perhaps fixing the Chloromancer's Alchemancer problem. That'd be a nice touch. I wanna see a day when it legitimately seems like the developers actually give a ****, But I don't see that happening any time soon. This game is beautiful, and really something special, which makes it painful to watch as the simplicity it has left, is destroyed by some really ****ty updates that only serve to increase the grind.