PDA

View Full Version : Lack of information for the player? Xbox One.

The Happy Dalek
12-25-2016, 07:05 AM
I'm new to Trove but really loving it so far. One thing that keeps bothering me is lack of information. I'm new as I said so maybe I am just missing something and if I am then apologies. One thing in particular is how much time is left in my Patron (Patron? Patreon?). I paid for 30 days, but I *think* I had 15 days before that, which I had no idea because I couldn't find anything that said how much longer, etc. I wanted the double XP among other things, so I just went ahead and bought 30 days.

Another thing is the currency. You open inventory and (at least on Xbox One) you don't see your current currency, you just see "+500". Doesn't tell us how much cubits/credits we have unless actually going into the store.

Things like how many dragon coins remain or a list like the mastery one that displays progress. (I'm sure this may be in there somewhere and I am just missing it)

And while I know how to use the Googles (yay Google) stat breakdown would be awesome for new players. I know what they do now after looking elsewhere, but every new player I come across in conversation is like, "Okay so whats's this or that stat?" and I am happy to help, always, but it should be there for them in the first place.

Shadow Tobuscus
12-26-2016, 03:09 PM
The only one I can help you out with is the dragons one. If you go into the collections tab while in the start menu and then choose badges and then the dragon ascensions icon it will give you a drop down list of each dragon (I don't think the Azulian dragon is available) with how many souls you have used so far as weel as what you will get for each amount. Usually it goes 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100 for them.

The Happy Dalek
12-27-2016, 07:59 AM
The only one I can help you out with is the dragons one. If you go into the collections tab while in the start menu and then choose badges and then the dragon ascensions icon it will give you a drop down list of each dragon (I don't think the Azulian dragon is available) with how many souls you have used so far as weel as what you will get for each amount. Usually it goes 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100 for them.

Thanks! New to the game and if I'm simply missing something I appreciate the info.