PDA

View Full Version : 5th Club Slot

Bsin
12-23-2016, 03:47 PM
I haven't been able to use my 5th club slot for over a year. My 5th club slot is open and when someone tries to invite me to a 5th one it gives the person sending the invite the error "could not send invite.".

I've reported this bug to support over twice in the span of a year and was told the developers know about this bug and will be working a fix SOON.

A year isn't soon, so can I get a realisitc estimate on when my account will be fixed?

Bsin
12-28-2016, 07:52 PM
Support marked this as solved, it wasn't. Perhaps your terrible support system shouldn't auto mark issues that have been ongoing for over a year as solved after a few days.

Hesk
12-29-2016, 12:41 AM
Hello! Support tickets are automatically set to solved after a few days without a response. However, this is only related to the ticket being used to report the issue. A bug report will remain open until a conclusion is reached by the QA team. Just because the ticket itself is closed does not mean the issue is no longer in the database, or being worked on.

Bsin
04-12-2017, 06:11 PM
Can I get a confirmation that this is actually being looked into?

Aspidersthread
04-14-2017, 04:23 PM
Maybe you'll have to wait for whenever the club update is for it to be actually solved :c

Summer Haas
04-14-2017, 05:22 PM
Maybe you'll have to wait for whenever the club update is for it to be actually solved :c

We can only hope. This bug has been around since beta.