PDA

View Full Version : Kicked to Hub

TheMangoTheory
12-23-2016, 02:50 PM
When I go through any portal, I frequently get a very long loading screen and eventually end up in the hub. This is preventing me from completing any shadow tower as you have to go through many portals and the rate at which this happens guarantees that I will get kicked.

Tekyn
12-23-2016, 05:03 PM
If you're trying to get your Shadow Towers done, you CAN stay in it if you pay attention. When the game is having problems loading the next area the bar at the bottom of the loading screen wont have any text in it, just a blank bar. If that happens for more than 10 seconds or so, just hit the home button and force quit Trove. You can restart it right away and be back in before the server loses your character position.

If you DON'T force close, the default loading spot for any failed zone transition is the hub...which means you can't get back to where you were because the portal closes after a while and you can't teleport to people in Shadow Towers.

It's not perfect, but it'll help you get through your weekly Shadow Towers. After that I don't bother. I have tons of keys built up at this point but it's just so annoying I'd rather farm Ubers.

mroz
08-14-2017, 10:01 AM
I think they should change it to boss only room at this point. Very annoying!