PDA

View Full Version : Patron suggestion

Nytraven
12-19-2016, 10:40 AM
I fully understand the reason why we would never see our toons shared between platforms, but I would like to see the patron shared across all our platform accounts. I play now on both the xb1 and pc. I will now be having to make a choice if i want to patron my pc toon or my xb1 toon. Not sure how difficult this would be to implement, but it would be nice.

jigglefruit
12-19-2016, 09:58 PM
i agree, i have the game on pc and have heard it's still a better experience on pc platform, i'm a console player at heart but like to switch it up from time to time. If i were to buy patron it would be nice for it to be linked to both pc and console via an account link or something of the sort.

Lädernunnan
12-20-2016, 04:10 AM
Yes and Id say patron is way waaaay to expencive as it is. One month is 2500 Credits and there is not pack to match it, so u havet to buy The 21 dollar pack. Never seen any online game that expencive. Huge turn off for me.

Wussie
12-20-2016, 02:11 PM
Why can't patron be account wide, so if I had patron for my account I would have patron for rift, for trove and for any game Trion puts out. It's not like they are losing a lot by doing that. I would still pay for credits on either game if I needed them. Also is there a way to see how much time I have left of patron on xb1?