PDA

View Full Version : Contests?

xThugLife
12-19-2016, 10:15 AM
When will we get contests on xbox one? Not sure why they weren't added at launch but its not very rewarding to be a top player on console, was dissapointed when I didnt see anything about them on the patch notes. So is there any eta on contests?

xThugLife
12-25-2016, 12:50 PM
*Bump*

Still no replies to this thread, this is a pretty major issue. Players at the top are missing out on a ton of valuable items.

TheDrunkSquirrel
12-25-2016, 11:05 PM
*Bump*

Still no replies to this thread, this is a pretty major issue. Players at the top are missing out on a ton of valuable items.

Not really a major issue, ya congrats you can spend hundreds to thousands of dollars on a game, others can not.

There's your prize.

SkyRider3217
12-26-2016, 09:44 AM
The build on consoles doesn't include the contests, players need to wait till the full game release for contests.

xThugLife
12-26-2016, 10:19 AM
Not really a major issue, ya congrats you can spend hundreds to thousands of dollars on a game, others can not.

There's your prize.

Lol im only rank 10 on neon ninja, ive only spent money on the basic necessities of the game on day one of the beta. It doesn't take a loaded credit card to get to the top but if someone chooses to go that route then that just means that this game will get even more funding. Nearly every active player can benefit from contests, not just those at the very top so dont be salty bud.

TheDrunkSquirrel
12-26-2016, 10:30 AM
Lol im only rank 10 on neon ninja, ive only spent money on the basic necessities of the game on day one of the beta. It doesn't take a loaded credit card to get to the top but if someone chooses to go that route then that just means that this game will get even more funding. Nearly every active player can benefit from contests, not just those at the very top so dont be salty bud.

yes at the start of the game and barely being out a month there is people at 13k-18k PR. Only achievable this early with a credit card.

Not being salty I am just saying. So many people think others are salty, I honestly dont care, I was just saying.