SQgamr
12-18-2016, 07:10 PM
Can I plz help

Dark Fae Queen
12-18-2016, 08:14 PM
No. It would be unfair.

kirito97000000
12-18-2016, 08:51 PM
It would be completely fair. people have worked for the stuff on Pc, therefore that labor should transfer to console

DownyDawn
12-19-2016, 12:36 PM
It would be completely fair. people have worked for the stuff on Pc, therefore that labor should transfer to console

I'm with you at 110%

Dark Fae Queen
12-19-2016, 04:52 PM

You realize it isn't even possible to transfer, even if they allowed it, right? PC version is ages ahead of the console.

Beevar
12-19-2016, 06:10 PM
That is incredibly disappointing to be honest, there's absolutely no reason that I should have to build 2 characters as I support the game on 2 different platforms.
Won't be playing the Xbox version until something resembling progress transfer is added,

jigglefruit
12-19-2016, 09:55 PM
in an earlier thread a member of the Trion support team said that it is impossible to transfer data like that due to the fact they're completely different platforms.

MegatrawnXXX
12-20-2016, 02:42 PM
not entirely impossible. we can link the accounts, the accounts can see each other, all they need to do is create something web-side that does the transfer.
i did not play on pc so i'm not some pc player hating on the platform, i just find it laughable, as a game designer myself, that studios keep claiming it is IMPOSSIBLE.
i have a game written in unity3d compiles for ps4, xbox one, mac, windows, ios, and android and i keep the master databases in a single location and each platform
connects and pulls data.
And i am not even some mega-million dollar studio. they need to just post they do not want to. not they cannot.

spar13
12-20-2016, 02:55 PM
Is it impossible? No.
Do they want to? No.
The environments are isolated. You don't have people running alt accounts on consoles. This will be a godsend for console players and eventually PC players if they adopt the numbers on PC.
You give everyone a fresh start to allow people to not contend with people who already have everything. Try getting to the top mastery on PC when you just start.
It gives a reason to play the console version if you are new. You can reach the top ranks a lot easier than it would be on PC. Rewards will be given to new players which will promote the console use.
Microsoft and Sony take a cut of the sales on console. They can't do this for licensing reasons. I'm sure they can eventually work it out.
It allows the consoles to be behind on development. They aren't updated to what is live on PC. They are about two months back.
To my understanding, the console versions are not being developed directly by Trion, there is a third party company translating everything to consoles.