PDA

View Full Version : Unable to login on PS4

YesImAPwnda
12-17-2016, 07:52 PM
Hey, I am currently stucked out of the Game after I teleported to a friend and 1 sec after that teleported into a club world because the club screen came up after the teleport to my friend.
It's not possible to play the game right now.

I can understand that the game maybe doesn't even know to which world it shoud bring me now.
I bought Patron Status and want to use it.

Hope any dev could reset my location to the hub world so that I can play the game again and use my patron status.

PSN ID is: YesImAPwnda

YesImAPwnda
12-18-2016, 02:35 AM
The Thread can be closed now.
It's fixed now.

The_Minegineer
12-26-2016, 11:49 AM
I continue to have these errors on PS4, where moments before, I was perfectly fine. It's incredibly frustrating as I'm the only one in my Club responsible for resources and expansion. Meaning my Club can't do jack until I get on. But I can't. How do I fix this issue?

AspectMisery
12-27-2016, 12:03 PM
I logged onto Trove yesterday morning and when I switched to my club world It said it could not connect to world. Now, every time I try to log into trove it will say World: Login Finished, but then it will say either connection timed out or Failed to join session. Please Fix this on my account. I want to keep my consecutive logins going, there are rewards to earn ... :(

Psn: AspecT_Mizery

zennen911
01-03-2017, 08:48 PM
Same problem as well ! I just bought the 3250 coins and flux pack that was 29.99 and it crashed my game then I can't login now

speeddog73
01-04-2017, 05:41 PM
I FOUND A FIX!!!

For those of you with this issue:
First, close Trove completely (Hit Options on Trove's application, and hit "Close Application"). Next, get a PlayStation friend without the issue to log on to Trove with their character in-game. After this is done, follow this:

1. Move your cursor to Trove's application
2. Press DOWN to go into Trove's details page. There should be a menu on the right saying that your friend is in game and that you can join them. Hit "Join", and it will boot up Trove. (If this doesn't appear, exit the details menu by hitting UP, and wait 30 seconds. Repeat step 2 again.)
3. Wait for the game to load. This time the bottom left text will move past "World: Loading Finished", which is what most players get stuck on.
4. You should spawn in to Trove.

This will still work if your friend has a higher power rank than you, and even if they're in a world that you cannot normally access because of your power rank.

I hope this helps!
-speeddog73

mrwhatsup7896
01-09-2017, 06:55 PM
this has been a weak now that i can not play. when i start the game it loads till it says success, continuing login. then tells me failed to connect to auth server. the servers may be down for maintenance. but my friends are on just fine can some one help?

thank you,

ObsidianKaesken
01-10-2017, 12:30 AM
What helps me log back in when I have this issue is to press and hold your middle PS button until you get the menu. Go to "Close Application" and select Trove and click OK then restart the game again. This typically works for me, especially when my game freezes on me. Hope it helps.

mrwhatsup7896
01-10-2017, 07:03 PM
i wish that would work for my error, but the error i am having is something wrong with the account. and not the app. the thing i find fun is if i get on a different account i could play but who wants the restart. when i talk to trion worlds support they try to tell me it is my isp, but it that was the case why can i play but just getting on a different account. same isp, same ps4, just different account and i can play. this is coming up to six weak that i can not play on my account and the only thing that makes me mad about it is that i had put some money in to the game and now i feel like that is wasted because i can't play with that account .

ObsidianKaesken
01-15-2017, 11:42 AM
Ah, my bad. That does sound frustrating. I wish I was tech savvy. Have you tried uninstalling Trove, delete Trove data (it will not erase your character or anything you've purchased) and then reinstalling it? When I had an issue logging into a game once, that's what the developers had me do.

Fathamster
01-21-2017, 06:59 PM
Ive Spent 300 dollars on this game right and i dont understand why i cant join the game it keeps telling me failed to join session im getting very mad i would like to play the game i spent money on and i dont understand this problem i have 45 days of patron and im losing this man i want my game to work::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Fasti
01-23-2017, 06:50 PM
"Failed to join session" is one of our known issues (http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?113550). We're working to address it but can always use more info.

If you have PS4 friends playing Trove try closing the game yourself and joining on them. Let us know whether or not this worked for you.
What happened the last time you signed out of the game? Were you in a Club World or in an adventure world? Were you disconnected or exit the game normally?
What is approximately the last date/time you were able to get signed in?

Thanks!

xmoonxx
01-23-2017, 09:41 PM
Tried changing worlds and now I can't even get on the game. When it loads and I press play it goes through til "world login finished."

I'm a new player and really enjoy this game and just wanna play.

Thank you

xmoonxx
01-23-2017, 10:04 PM
Also note:
I've tried every troubleshooting method I could find

Remy
01-23-2017, 10:05 PM
please don't ever give out your account information. if you could please remove your email. this has happened to a lot of people I suggest you have a friend invite you to a different world and that will bypass that bug.

xmoonxx
01-23-2017, 10:09 PM
I do not have any friends on PS4 to invite me

DeftGait
01-24-2017, 04:00 AM
For hours all I see is "Failed to join session" or tells me "authentication error possibly under maintenance" I crashed about 10pm going from uber 5 or something to my club. It was an error. Not of my choice. It just crashed. Now I can't login. My friends have invited me! YES to different worlds other than the one I crashed going to. Can get out of this Limbo. Now my Patron days are waisting away. If this keeps up, RIP 45 consecutive logins......

lcrimsonsoul
01-24-2017, 01:44 PM
Help please devs im having the same problem can you guys please restart me back to the hub i was trying to join my club world and it just bugged out and now it's doing this over and over again i got patron and im missing my days cause of this please help me

lcrimsonsoul
01-24-2017, 02:18 PM
The trend can be close now thank you devs

DeftGait
01-24-2017, 03:53 PM
I need some help! Still cant login! Anyone have a solution? Other then something to do with my internet. Friends invites don't work and joining different sessions to load up the game get me no where. Idk what eles to do. All ik is there is Patron days going to waist and I'm getting more and more upset the longer I go at least being able to login. I'm about to lose my 45 consecutive login. I NEED HELP ! MY GAME WILL NOT LET ME LOGIN

Gutler
01-24-2017, 06:52 PM
i seem to be stuck in this same situation..... PSN is Gutler12

btownninja
01-25-2017, 07:25 AM
This keeps happening to me just about everyday. I thought the issue was caused from logging out in my club world, but even logging out in the hub is causing this. None of the 'solutions' I found work other than just waiting/trying over and over.

Extremely frustrating when I just bought the essentials pack but already had to waste 2 days of my patron bonuses because I couldn't get in.

Mouthzz
01-25-2017, 05:30 PM
This game is a mess. I've put money into it and have put a good amount of hours into the game. The problem is all the bugs. Crashes for no reason. Crashes from bugs. Crashes from coding. The game has a lot of bugs graphically too. My combat text and portals will randomly stop appearing which forces relogs. Which is what my problem is now. I had to relog due to this and now I can't connect back to the server no matter how much I try. I know the servers are up also so I know that isn't the issue and my internet is working fine. Obviously because I'm posting now. Is there a fix for this?

Seriously though Trion. Please fix this game. I've played since PC beta and was very excited to see it come to console. Now I feel like I'm watching a repeat of archeage. Tons of bugs and no apparent actions to fix it. I dumped nearly 1,000 into that game as well and it's still a mess. Please at least try and fix some of the bugs. This kind of stuff should be unacceptable.

Thanks for any help.

mrjj765
01-26-2017, 12:31 AM
I went to a club world and then my game crashed. now i cant login.

Unknownpath1337
01-26-2017, 09:07 AM
Included are my replies to the questions you have asked.

"Failed to join session" is one of our known issues (http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?113550). We're working to address it but can always use more info.

If you have PS4 friends playing Trove try closing the game yourself and joining on them. Let us know whether or not this worked for you.
-None of my PS4 friends that play TROVE are on at this time.

What happened the last time you signed out of the game? Were you in a Club World or in an adventure world? Were you disconnected or exit the game normally?
- The club worlds in the hub had just changed and I went to check the highest tier hub and got disconnected. Now my login stops at "World: Login Finished"

What is approximately the last date/time you were able to get signed in?
-Thursday, January 26th around 8:30.

Hopefully this helps.

Thanks!

Remy
01-26-2017, 02:11 PM
join on a friend have them in the hub it always works that way for me

Lungs
02-10-2017, 08:03 AM
None of my PS4 friends play Trove... Would anyone be willing to add me and send me an invite so I can fix this issue? add nrepella if you're willing.

Penfamof5
02-10-2017, 02:10 PM
This happened to me and now I can't log back in even when the server status says it's online.

The last thing I was doing when I got DC'd was attempting to use the Social Media heart portal in the hub. I got disconnected and have not been able to log back in since then.

CrzyCon
02-13-2017, 04:56 AM
Thats the same problem that i have. Hope it gets fixed :(

ikiloko
02-15-2017, 12:15 AM
Im still stuck world: loading finished failed to join session

Ponyboy9569
03-06-2017, 11:43 AM
Normally what has been fixing the lock out, as we call it, is get a friend to send you an invitation to trove via PSN. or being in a party chat with someone, go to their name in the party screen and hit join session. Typically works but i cant make any promises. There are different kind of lock outs but it sounds like yours is when you crashed trying to enter a club world right? if so, try that and it should work. the /joinme <username> command may also work if you get a friend to do that for me. Hope this helps!

DiabolicDaddyGaming
03-06-2017, 04:53 PM
My son: FirecatandSnake , hit your login issue by trying to go to a club world. Can you get this corrected soon?

donald047
03-11-2017, 07:11 PM
Was just using an alt account on same console when the game seemed to crash and kick everyone out. got put in a queue so i quickly loaded up my account that was bugged and it loaded up fine.

Bloodkaiser
03-11-2017, 11:20 PM
I just had the same problem joined the club and now i can't log back in

coaxjah
03-12-2017, 08:43 AM
When ever I am in my clubs world and I leave the game I lose ability to log in... It does not happen every time and if I wait a hour or so it will let me back in... I am not sure if this is Just Team Rocket's club or if it is happening to other clubs on ps4 it is very annoying and needs to be addressed as soon as possible! 95% of my log in issues are now because I am in my club. I have spent a lot of resources making portals for this club so I did not have to stay in the hub area and now it seems they are wasted because I can only log in when I am in the hub area or if someone else is logged in and is not in our club world. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Is this being addressed in the next patch? :confused:
Will there be compensation for crashes? :confused:
Why is the ps4 not being caught up to PC? :confused:
Is there actually going to be rewards for a lvl 20 toon?:confused:

coaxjah
03-12-2017, 08:48 AM
To say log in from joining a friends account is not fixing the issue it is ignoring it and not all of us have friends playing that are not having the same issue or have friends at all that are playing Trove. It needs a patch to stop this from happening like yesterday!

AwesomestGhost
04-17-2017, 05:14 PM
I tried to play Trove today but it said that i was not able to join session i remember that it did this yesterday also. So Devs plz fix this and put me back at the hub because I tried to join a club and ever since it has not let me play my account is AwesomestGhost1

AwesomestGhost
04-18-2017, 12:23 PM
It has been fixed thank you devs.

Yavamar
04-25-2017, 06:15 PM
This just occurred for me for the first time, so it doesn't look like it's fixed.

Fasti
04-26-2017, 07:24 AM
Hey folks,

We're working on addressing this issue as well as PS4 crashing. I'll check in on our progress and see where we stand at the moment. I know we've got the whole crew of engineers working to get those problems sorted out.

Joining on another PSN friend who is in game should still work but you may need to try it a few times. Also, be sure to close out the Trove application completely, or restart your console, to be sure any data holding your character in a bad state is cleared out before trying to join on a friend.

apostle20080
05-04-2017, 12:01 PM
Hey Fasti, is there anyway you can get me reset to the hub? I've lost a couple of days now with my consecutive logins as well as dragon coins and double resource Tuesdays for Golden Souls. I've been waiting 24 hrs for a response to no avail. I sincerely hope you all will compensate those suffering from these issues. I'm fairly certain my finished loading bug was due to recently creating and joining a Vault Club World. I believe it officially happened on May 1st at approx. 10pm-12am EST but I didn't notice it till the next day. My user is Coolguy20080. Thanks in advance for any efforts and solutions! :)

apostle20080
05-04-2017, 12:32 PM
Ok guys, spread this around to all those with this World Finished Loading Bug, I just happened to have my cousins profile on my PS4 as well as his.
So I logged in to his profile and started Trove since I knew he wasn't stuck.
1. I went into chat and typed (without quotes) "/joinme apostle20080"
2. Pressed my PS button to return to XMB and went over to power and switched back to my profile.
3. Then I went to Trove and instead of starting I pressed down where I saw him playing and had invited me I quickly hit options and close application since I knew his profile was still "technically" playing.
4. Then, after closing application and still on the drop down menu where it claimed his profile was still playing I clicked join session and Trove loaded like normal without the bug! :D
I hope this helps everyone at least for now! If you do not have a friends profile on your PS4 then make an extra one and use it.

EverlettLuna
05-18-2017, 07:27 AM
I have the bug that won't let me log on to trove it says failed to join session. My problem is I can't just join a friend because I'm a loner. Someone help please?

Psn id: EverlettLuna

Kazalovc
06-06-2017, 12:15 PM
I do not have friends that can log in my account, on 06/06/2017 i tried logging in club world and i've the same error as the other guys, can you restart my account or something? I tried reinstalling the game- it didn't help. i cant help have the Failed to join session error.

lAngel_of_Nightl
07-05-2017, 07:46 PM
I think this all stems from club worlds, I tried joining my club's world and the game immediately crashed and I've been getting stuck on the login ever since, as of right now I'm reinstalling to see if anything changes, I've never seen such a wide spread problem be allowed to continue for such a long time, the only other thing I can think of to even relate is Team fortress 2's dev team letting countless game breaking bugs survive months after updates, but the thing trove has that tf2 doesn't is a dedicated team, there is no excuse for this. This issue should easily be diagnosed and fixed considering they must be receiving countless error reports from psn's crash logs.

Edit: Reinstalling did nothing, I'm out of options. Trove needs to be fixed, I didn't just pay 50 dollars in the store to not play it.

NJPlayz
07-09-2017, 12:32 AM
cant login on ps4 because i joined a lobby and crashed when i was going into it someome plz reset my location so i can play this great game

Dwiezal1
08-26-2017, 12:36 AM
Yea,sure,close the thread... Man,shut your mouth. Everything Trion says to do isn't working. A lot of things... Website is busted like an old who're. I haven't been on in days. They even changed the way we log in. I have to do it on phone now. Could they possibly make it any harder.

DEATHxCLOWNZ
08-27-2017, 09:00 PM
Hello, went to teleport to one of my clubs and the game won't let me back in. Can one of the devs reset me to the hub?
Psn ID: DEATHxCLOWNZ

InfernalPlagues
08-30-2017, 10:15 PM
Anyone willing to add and help me back on really quick.
I'm having this issue now been on last 3 days not too bad. Small errors here and there but this is ridiculous.

Psn is InfernalPlagues

bhomer2
09-03-2017, 07:51 PM
just encountered this issue today. seeing that a problem this game-breaking has been around for half the year is not encouraging.
edit: one day has passed, and so has the problem. neat.

calebbryson
01-23-2018, 11:25 PM
Did you ever figure this out? I am having the same issue and it’s very frustrating. I have tried closing application, I have tried joining a friends session, I have deleted the trove application and redownloaded it, I have done all of this and have had no luck. Every time it get to “world: logic finished” it says connection timed out. Please let me know how to fix this if anyone has.

Spellgrim
01-25-2018, 07:37 AM
Hey there calebbryson,

I would suggest submitting a support ticket here (https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) so that we can investigate if the issue is account specific. If it is, or if it is tied to your character being stuck in a broken state, we may be able to help!

Mwrcury
02-10-2018, 03:45 PM
Hello, it seems to me (I'm a kid) that yall do not want to bother with the 1st problem, which was the Twitch prime connections, then after the staff and my dad had a chat about how to resolve, all of a sudden our iP was blocked, we don't see why? If any staff can and will help please email me.

Mwrcury
02-10-2018, 03:48 PM
Also I am using data to reply and access glyph/trion world sites because on my WiFi I can access every site except yalls?