PDA

View Full Version : I got a code from the twitch stream and redeemed it but never got it

Konoha9
12-16-2016, 10:11 PM
i linked my account and redeemed the code but never got it it was for Falminar, Guardian of Thunderstorm

Pcrew
12-18-2016, 04:56 AM
was probably redeemed for the PC version.

Konoha9
12-18-2016, 02:18 PM
I was told that i redeem it on pc then whatever version i log into next i get it on

Fasti
12-18-2016, 03:19 PM
Griffon's are PC only at the moment. I know they mentioned it on the stream as they were giving out the codes. I'll follow up on Monday to be positive but I suspect the Falminar is just PC.

Konoha9
12-19-2016, 06:26 AM
Griffon's are PC only at the moment. I know they mentioned it on the stream as they were giving out the codes. I'll follow up on Monday to be positive but I suspect the Falminar is just PC.

Its on xbox for sure i look under mounts and promo mounts and its there just locked

A_D3MON
12-19-2016, 09:51 AM
I'm fairly certain that the code you redeemed was for the pc version of falminar then if it's showing as locked on the xbox version

Konoha9
12-20-2016, 06:38 AM
I'm fairly certain that the code you redeemed was for the pc version of falminar then if it's showing as locked on the xbox version

They said on stream all the codes were usable on all platforms

A_D3MON
12-20-2016, 11:41 AM
They said on stream all the codes were usable on all platforms

that may be so but you've got to stop and think that before it went to ps4 and xbox one it was on pc so they might've had some left over pc codes that they accidently handed out that might not have been switched to all consoles.

contact support about it after you hear back from Fasti. He's normally great about things like this, honestly he's one of the best community relations people I have seen