PDA

View Full Version : Club Management Bug

CoolSpeedy
12-16-2016, 04:04 PM
I HAVE REALIZED THIS IS WHERE WE POST BUGS, I APOLOGIZE FOR POSTING THIS IN GENERAL DISCUSSIONS!!!

What I had posted:
This has probably been said before but it is something that is important to me. I have nearly (or over) 50 members in my club on XBOX ONE. Many of them wish to build in the club world we are all working hard on, but they can not help me build things because I can not see anyone's names in the club list. I only see my name and the first 3 people I have added to the club and made leader. On a side note, one of them was removed by mistake and re-added but his name does not show up anymore. Currently, I am only able to see my own name and 1 other leader and it is very stressful trying to manage the club with this bug and I wish to make this club a big thing for many players, especially new ones, to join and have a good time helping each other with either information or even shadow towers. This was a question I asked on twitter towards @TroveGame but haven't received a reply which is understandable so I found this forum to ask it again. If it is possible to know when the next patch is, or better yet when this specific bug is going to be fixed, I would like to know so I can notify the club members and give them the information so that they know when things get better.

Thank you for reading this post, and let us hope and be patient for the upcoming bug fixes <3

Report layout as requested.
Time: December 15, 2016 at 1:00 AM EST
Context: Xbox One, opening the club and pressing RT for details to see list of players.
Expected: See the full list of players who are in the club.
Observed: Only my own name and one other person who was added at the very beginning and made leader.
Repro Steps: Entered name of person who wanted to be added and invited them, name shows up on list under the only two showing, they enter and whenever I exit the clubs window and open it back up the name is gone, only showing the two names there.
Screenshot: Taken with a phone, club world has 50 props but shows only two members.
(I hope it was okay to add an imgur URL for the screenshot because I could not upload it as an attachment.

http://imgur.com/a/x1miR

ImTheChaka
12-16-2016, 04:31 PM
We already had a post on this, It would of been best to just add your report to it :)

CoolSpeedy
12-16-2016, 06:23 PM
I wanted to give my input to it with the full report layout with as much detail as I can put that is why I decided to post a new one.

KaomaniaXx
12-17-2016, 01:57 PM
I have the same bug on PS4 !!! We are 30+ in my club and I can't see the members but the mambers can see...
It's very difficult to create the club world in solo because we cannot see other people and cannot promote/demote them (I cannot see anyone's names in the club list.) !
Please fix that issue !!!
Thank a lot and we need to be patient.
PSN : KaomaniaXx

Pcrew
12-18-2016, 04:53 AM
There is a temporary fix for this

Once you click "Clubs" from start menu,
Click RT for "details"
Click Y for "toggle offline members"
Click B (this will back out of the club details)
Click RT again for "details"

This will populate all members in your Club. Hope this helps.
This is definitely a temporary fix and the Devs need to fix it.