PDA

View Full Version : Bugged friends list (ps4)

Liljohn385
12-15-2016, 04:42 PM
I'm here to report another bug that I've encountered today this has not happened for the past 3 days, so I was playing with my friends and we seem that we can't see each other online in the in-game friend list, I don't know what caused this bug to happened but I can tell this has happened around this morning of December 15 when I tried to play with my friend. I hope a update will come soon to fix this thank you for reading! :D

plusCloud
12-15-2016, 11:59 PM
This is happening to me i have 5 friends online all playing together and none of them see me online , I cant see them online either

LoCarb
12-16-2016, 12:05 PM
This is happening to me i have 5 friends online all playing together and none of them see me online , I cant see them online either
Did your other 4 friends see each other?

plusCloud
12-16-2016, 04:30 PM
Did your other 4 friends see each other?
All my friends can see each other except me and i can't see all of them. They live In America I live in new zealand

Ferkenstein
12-18-2016, 05:09 PM
I noticed this today with a bunch of friends I have in the UK, it seems the servers are split for the beta

furious_banana
12-19-2016, 06:50 PM
This doesnt seem to be related to region servers. I have multiple friends that live in the same region as me, and sometimes they disappear from my friends list. I have a friend that keeps appearing and disappearing. Maybe this has something to do with the amount of friends you have in total on your psn friends list. I know some other games have this issue.