PDA

View Full Version : [Bug] Empty Club List

Epica242
12-14-2016, 08:07 PM
Ok so I think I'm the first to make a club on the ps4 and I came across a Bug ive invited so many players to my club and they have joined but it dosent seem to show no one at all in the club list and I'm not able to promote any one because I'm like the only one on that list

lachlan20
12-15-2016, 04:37 AM
I know it doesn't solve your problem but i just wondered if i could join?

Fasti
12-15-2016, 09:43 AM
Thanks for the report. We'll check this out.

Rising_Melody
12-16-2016, 07:21 AM
I've found a temporary "fix". Options - Clubs - R2 on the club - Triangle (show offline members) - Circle - R2. This works for me every time I want to view the club members.

***EDIT: I forgot to mention that this bug also kicks players without wanting to as well as not being able to cycle through all the players on the list if those players are online, which you can't promote or demote unless they are offline.

JoePatches
12-17-2016, 07:02 PM
Thanks just had this recently happen to me this really helped

hoovy_POOTISman1
12-17-2016, 07:53 PM
[Bug] on ps4 for I'm tring to promote some of my club members but it's showing an empty list

Rising_Melody
12-18-2016, 10:33 AM
[Bug] on ps4 for I'm tring to promote some of my club members but it's showing an empty list

Do this button combination to see the list:
Options - Clubs - R2 on the desired club - Triangle to show offline members - Circle to back out to club menu - R2 on the same club

This should show all online & offline members that are in the club. You should be able to scroll down the list and promote/demote members.