PDA

View Full Version : Will there be any way for linking accounts from PC to console?

Spartan 120
12-13-2016, 08:32 PM
I am sure many of us have put hours upon hours playing trove on pc, and I was sorely disappointed that there was no option to link my Microsoft account to my Trion account. I have worked extremely hard at leveling up my character and participating in certain events, and hope that the linked accounts will eventually come into being. Keep up the great work Trion!

Skargald
12-13-2016, 10:23 PM
I "linked" mine via a code and I had to restart anyway. I don't know if this is because beta, or what, but I also hope they link them.

Hesk
12-14-2016, 01:20 AM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer your PC character or any other progress to the consoles. These are separate platforms and require a fresh start.

DownyDawn
12-14-2016, 02:28 AM
and it suck, i dont want buy the character a second time ......

Make we can buy character by cash or by cubits again seriously ......

W33doxX
12-14-2016, 02:56 AM
Seriously?! I am a big fan of Trove, I have more than 1000 hours of games on Pc, I bought the xbox one just for the game, to finally see, that there is no way to recover his Person, I'm mastery 300, you honestly believe that I want to start all over again ?! It's not serious, I'm seriously disappointed ... I hope something will be done about it.
=(

DownyDawn
12-14-2016, 12:43 PM
The problem is, they think people have all the money for buying character at so high price, and it's not true ... Seriously i miss only one character on pc and it's the dino guys, but i cant play on pc cause of many reason and why the hell they dont give a chance to pay character with cubits anymore ???!!! #moneygrab ....

If you dont want give options to pay characters with cubits anymore, bring pc transfert account at least .....

Wingedwolf
12-14-2016, 08:15 PM
Seriously?! I am a big fan of Trove, I have more than 1000 hours of games on Pc, I bought the xbox one just for the game, to finally see, that there is no way to recover his Person, I'm mastery 300, you honestly believe that I want to start all over again ?! It's not serious, I'm seriously disappointed ... I hope something will be done about it.
=(

Yeah, many of us are in the same boat. I tried linking and relinking. This is a bummer. I spent a lot of money getting toons. Now i got to get them again. All that grinding. Thought it would be nice to play trove on xbox with my friends who play PC. I'm bummed. Also the RB and LB defiantly need to be switched.

MysticLugia
12-15-2016, 04:56 AM
They are making all classes availiable fir gameplay again if you havent followed the last streams of the devs. In fact, you can craft them ingame.

Davidrox0
12-18-2016, 04:49 PM
Why is there a link option if it doesn't even accomplish anything? That seems truly pointless, a waste of time, and a surefire way to make returning players turn away from the console version.

Killareef
04-07-2017, 01:09 AM
they just need to hurry up and fix it so that the progress from pc will go to the playstation. I am not happy about having to restart. and there for I wont play it on my ps4 until so. bc I don't have the motivation to do so.

Two_Pinky_Ringz
04-07-2017, 03:58 AM
they just need to hurry up and fix it so that the progress from pc will go to the playstation. I am not happy about having to restart. and there for I wont play it on my ps4 until so. bc I don't have the motivation to do so.

It's never gonna happen already been said