PDA

View Full Version : PS4 collector

MartoXennox
12-13-2016, 02:44 PM
So I went to get the styles then it closes the window then nothing opens till I reload which I find annoying. Also graphics on characters spam out but hey it's in beta.

Hope everyone is still having fun even with the beta :3

Fasti
12-13-2016, 03:24 PM
So I went to get the styles then it closes the window then nothing opens till I reload which I find annoying. Also graphics on characters spam out but hey it's in beta.

Hope everyone is still having fun even with the beta :3

Can you provide a bit more detailed info? I want to make sure we know how to reproduce what you're seeing specifically.

MartoXennox
12-13-2016, 04:19 PM
Well I summoned my house and just went into it. I made a collector and press square, I placed about six items and then my window force closed to collect before I return back with circle making me unable to opening anything from options or even mount. I then hub back before returning to Adapt World and it worked fine till my window glitch with strange lines. I had to close the application then it just went normal.

High5
12-14-2016, 11:04 AM
Can you provide a bit more detailed info? I want to make sure we know how to reproduce what you're seeing specifically.

I did not feel like starting a new 'thread' on the loot collector 'bug' but I think I found a way to replicate a consistent crash. I am not at my PS4 so will try to duplicate the exact way I crash.
Have a loot collector, when in the right window, you press 'X' to move a bunch of items over to the loot collector table.
Hit L2 to change to the left window (loot collector screen) but instead of just hitting 'X' to loot collect all, if you move the selection area to the top of the left screen and hit 'X' (or Triangle?) it will deselect items to loot collect. Hit R2 and move back to the right window to add the items back into the loot collector.
Then hit L2 again and use the arrows or stick to highlight items within the table to collect. All of a sudden it does not want to work.
Hitting 'X' no longer loot collects everything, it instead does nothing. Other tables do not open either, and you now know you are near the crash.
Hold the up 'arrow' to go to hub, and BOOM crash.

After work I will replicate this and get the exact way to execute this bug. I did report it the twice or thrice when it happened to me.
Hope this helps Fasti. I spent a bunch of hours on the PS4 version remembering what being a beginner was like :)

*edit I included this into this thread, as I think that what the op stated, was a bit of what I was experiencing*

Hesk
12-15-2016, 01:51 AM
Thank you for the report! I've submitted a bug report on the issue, so please keep an eye on upcoming patch notes for any fixes.