PDA

View Full Version : [Costume - Dino Tamer] Pinata Tamer

Anibaal
08-26-2016, 12:10 AM
This mod was accepted!
Thank you for your support.
More details for giveaways will be available when the costume goes on PTS.

With his pinata camo suit, and armed up with a party popper, the Pinata Tamer is ready to dominate the lands of Trove!
Blind your enemies with his confetti darts, capture any creature under his serpentine net and bring some wild pinatas with tasty cakes!

http://i.imgur.com/o0Eydut.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/8EIbLkK.png

Downloads

Trovesaurus (https://www.trovesaurus.com/mod=2536/pinata-tamer)
Mega (https://mega.nz/#!uJEjTRAY!fz1OpFon8AA3eIw6-2hOVi4U7YCFByiymhWNZ2DzBZo)

Replaces Dino Tamer base model.

SkyRider3217
08-26-2016, 06:22 AM
These piņata dinos look very strange imo and not a big fan of them even though I love piņatas. They just look... weird just thinking about it...

Maybe a slight re-design might help, maybe take some inspiration from Viva Piņata which might help as well. They all don't have to be the same color scheme from the Party Pin, maybe use some other colors from maybe the seasons.

PowerDj
08-26-2016, 06:29 AM
These piņata dinos look very strange imo and not a big fan of them even though I love piņatas. They just look... weird just thinking about it...

Maybe a slight re-design might help, maybe take some inspiration from Viva Piņata.

Yeah, I must say I agree, they look a bit flat in colour in my opinion. Also the helmet looks a bit strange, I think it would be better to just stick with the normal pinata hat. I mean no offense by this, but it might be a good idea to focus on one mod instead of making a lot of mods in a short space of time. Your last three mods (and first I guess) have come out very quickly, which will make it hard for you to constantly update them all to improve them. Instead of pumping out decent mods quickly, you should take some more time and care over your first mods, otherwise you'll never be able to improve them. I mean just look at Sky, only a few mods, but they all have amazing quality, enough to be accepted into the game.

SkyRider3217
08-26-2016, 06:51 AM
I mean just look at Sky, only a few mods, but they all have amazing quality, enough to be accepted into the game.

Aw you makin me blush :3
But I do agree with ya as well, I understand that you may have lots of ideas and want to bring it out to people, but you might wanna take it easy and focus on one. It's all about quality, not quantity.

Take the time now to work on what you have atm, once you feel they are done and don't need updates, move on to the next.

Anibaal
08-26-2016, 09:33 AM

Maybe a slight re-design might help, maybe take some inspiration from Viva Piņata which might help as well. They all don't have to be the same color scheme from the Party Pin, maybe use some other colors from maybe the seasons.

Yeah, I must say I agree, they look a bit flat in colour in my opinion. Also the helmet looks a bit strange, I think it would be better to just stick with the normal pinata hat. I mean no offense by this, but it might be a good idea to focus on one mod instead of making a lot of mods in a short space of time. Your last three mods (and first I guess) have come out very quickly, which will make it hard for you to constantly update them all to improve them. Instead of pumping out decent mods quickly, you should take some more time and care over your first mods, otherwise you'll never be able to improve them. I mean just look at Sky, only a few mods, but they all have amazing quality, enough to be accepted into the game.

You're both right, I'm rushing out mods, but I can't change that because that's just the way I work.
I also think my tastes are a little different from what this community likes, for example, people say that the wings on my dragons are too big, but I really like them that way and it's hard for me to "fix" things that in my opinion are perfectly fine.
I will try to focus more on my current projects before I move on to the next ones, thanks for the comments.

Edit: BTW, thanks for showing me Viva Piņata!

Lyserg
08-26-2016, 12:27 PM
they look so funny and cool xD

But i think it would be more unique if they are seasonal, like one of each :P

LloydMen
08-26-2016, 04:04 PM
I like this a lot i think you have done a good job but the sword looks a bit strange that may need to be worked on!
Hope this gets in the game good luck!

Dnsj
08-26-2016, 07:52 PM
That pinata looks funny and weird!
Also, it needs more Colours to it

Xenon
08-26-2016, 10:40 PM
Looks amazing +1. If this gets accepted may you hook me up with some codes for my stream? My Twitch Link (http://twitch.tv/wolfpackgamez) thank you!

DaRkD0M1NaNt
08-28-2016, 08:13 PM
Amazing.
You could add more variety of colours to the net perhaps...?

Equinoxide
08-30-2016, 05:33 PM
This is brilliant! i really want to get this so Pinatas can help kill with me! sweet change from having to kill pinatas to having them help me XD

ExtrysGO
08-30-2016, 07:28 PM
cool ;D i like colors an pinacles haha

SirManuelXavier
08-31-2016, 04:57 AM
Even though they look a little derpy, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THEM, I only feel like the Ultimate can be enhanced, and to be honest with a little effort you can make the mod even more amazing than it already is.

DJfoxas
09-03-2016, 07:35 AM
HaHa Good job! i would love to see this costume in game :D

Anibaal
12-19-2016, 01:22 PM
This mod was accepted! Thanks to everyone who supported this idea!
More details for giveaways will be available when the costume goes on PTS.

Hycker
12-19-2016, 01:30 PM
You and your pinatas haha, i like the 2nd and 3rd beast, the first one just looks kinda silly haha. but overall, pretty good! Gratz on getting it accepted <3

Andrewthemist
12-19-2016, 03:18 PM
I was searching for this when I saw it on the trovesaurus contest but I never found it. Congrats on getting accepted, and I love it.

LloydMen
12-19-2016, 03:33 PM
Grats on being accpeted, i was this when it was made and loved it since

Inanna
12-19-2016, 05:10 PM
congrats man on being accepted you deserved it ! another great mod

GriphOn
12-19-2016, 05:41 PM
Haha, nice!
It actually got accepted!
I remember using this mod when I first got the DT from a code I won ;)
I'll be waiting for the release, sadly I'm not sure if they'll use your VFX :(

Craftsman42
12-19-2016, 08:13 PM
I like it. Congratz on getting it accepted. Can't wait to see it ingame.

StrawBerryCake
12-19-2016, 08:17 PM
gratz on being accepted