PDA

View Full Version : ShadyHashtag's Trading Shop

Spacemuffin
08-12-2016, 08:03 PM
Greeting fellow trovians:

I come from a number of different MMO's in which I have had a shop up and decided to finally make one here.

I will not tolerate any trolls or fake bids on any items posted within this post.

Rules are as follows:
1) As stated above, fake bid/trolls will be ignored and if breaking of forum rules will be reported.
2) A BO (also known as, Biggest Offer, will not guarantee you the item). If the BO is lower than the value set by myself or those who use my services to sell their items, it will not be sold for that price.
3) Please take your time looking at the wish list of the sellers items before offering for the item/s you are interested in. Offering the item or currency which the seller is looking for will greatly increase your chance at obtaining the item.
4) If you are interested in using my services to help you sell items please send me a PM and we can talk. Most of my personal items will be sold at a lower average price than the current market.

http://i.imgur.com/GqehEL8.png

Recipes:

Autum Sapling
Pumkin Pie
Decorative Pumkins
Frostfae Gnome
Advanced Solar Panel
Turkey Feast
Tethered Turkey
Flowery Basket
Bountiful Fruit Bowl
Artic Habitat Painting
Harvest Horn
Star Bar
Hearty Ham
Pink Glass

Styles:

Turkey Stuffing
Progressive Pilgrim
Bounteous Maximus

Fish:
Taking orders for rare fish. 5k each if it is a trophy fish it will be slightly more. Have supplied a number of players fish in a timely manner.
Vouche for fish! (http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?107520-WTB-Rare-Enchanted-Fish&p=684443&viewfull=1#post684443)

For those of you who wish for something to be gathered please send me a PM with the following format:

IGN:
Item/s:

From which then we will discuss the terms of service and when you could expect your item/s. Items include gear from dungeons with specific stats, potions, elixirs, marks, or seal familiars.

Disclosure: My character ShadyHashtag is ingame most of the time unless there is maintenance. So your always free to PM. If you do send me a PM ingame I may be doing another order so please be patient and I will get back to you in a timely manner.

Please be aware I do have an active referral program which I have used in a number of MMO's.

Referral Program: For every paying customer that you refer to me, I'll give you 5% of their total purchase. So for example a 10000 flux purchase will net you a FREE 500 flux for just referring. In the future I will be creating a referral program more in depth which will net you a % based on how many referrals you have sent my way.

Have a wonderful day and live well be well.

Updated: 20/8/2016

Spacemuffin
08-16-2016, 10:22 PM
Updated with some seasonal recipes from back in 2014.

sherringford
08-18-2016, 09:02 AM
bought streamer dream codes, thanks ^^ my IGN : Sherringford

Spacemuffin
08-20-2016, 06:24 AM
Updated with Fish!

vizthex
08-27-2016, 12:47 PM
Aw man I need fish but haven't got the Flux rn.....RIP

Starlord79
08-29-2016, 12:51 PM
Hi there, i want to order some rare fish, if you are still supplying those i can give you a list of all the fish i need for mastery, im willing to pay in advance,

my IGN is Starlord79

thanks!