PDA

View Full Version : Resolved: LS Received User Acknowledgement

Fasti
07-23-2016, 02:34 AM
Update 2: We're back online! There is a queue but it's fairly short and moving quickly. We'll continue to monitor things to be sure you're all set. Thanks everyone!

Update 1: We've taken a few steps to address the issue, but so far it continues. We're going to continue working to get this resolved and I'll post an update on our progress in one hour. (posted at 3:30 AM PDT / 10:30 AM GMT)

Hi folks,

We're aware of the issue preventing players from accessing Trove and the team is in the process of resolving it. Please watch this thread for updates.

Thanks!

Lawful
07-23-2016, 02:40 AM
EDIT: Actually wrong thread, shouldn't have posted here XD

EkinoTz
07-23-2016, 02:41 AM
Ok, thank you for Working on it. :D

Hells_Kebab
07-23-2016, 02:42 AM
ok so it's not me....lol

EkinoTz
07-23-2016, 02:42 AM
ok so it's not me....lol

Nah whole trove has this Problem. :b

FunTHX200mc
07-23-2016, 02:43 AM
Fasti MvP. U ma hero dude.

NotWhoItSeems
07-23-2016, 02:44 AM
thanks for the acknowledgement of the problem, hoping this would resolve soon :D

InSoMnIacK
07-23-2016, 02:47 AM
Nice,
we like it when you act quickly

Metabolic
07-23-2016, 02:49 AM
Buy new servers, geez, you cant keep milking these old servers, theres alot more players now, yo obviously need new ones, theres only so much one can do with coding and stuff.:cool:

EkinoTz
Nice,

Just wait, let them their time and get some food and be happy. :3

ReGi
Thanks for inform us about the problem, firstly I Reinstal trove and it did not help :P

StormbornHD
07-23-2016, 02:52 AM
Buy new servers, geez, you cant keep milking these old servers, theres alot more players now, yo obviously need new ones, theres only so much one can do with coding and stuff.:cool:

Agreed! Update the software or try to find a new host was a nice idea! :D

Fasti
07-23-2016, 02:55 AM
Nice,

It was 4:30 AM where I'm located and I was getting online to play when I saw the issue. I probably beat getting a wake up phone call by a couple minutes. :)

Anyway, we have people around 24/7 so we're already making progress. Once I know exactly what went wrong I'll get another update on the original post.

iFantomeN
07-23-2016, 02:56 AM
Problems today, again? HOW are we suppose to be enjoying this Anniversary and the Patron time some of us are paying for with all this past downtime and issues? It's getting a bit ridiculous.. I love Trove and it's community, always have.. but this is hurting your "customers". I thought we were out of Beta? Kappa

Should we be expecting some kind of compensation for these past weeks of unplayable servers?
And PLEASE don't give us any more un-tradable class coins :p I already have like 12 of them.

Metabolic
07-23-2016, 03:00 AM
Agreeed, its pissing me off :D

Sotilis
07-23-2016, 03:00 AM
Problems today, again? HOW are we suppose to be enjoying this Anniversary and the Patron time some of us are paying for with all this past downtime and issues? It's getting a bit ridiculous.. I love Trove and it's community, always have.. but this is hurting your "customers". I thought we were out of Beta? Kappa

Should we be expecting some kind of compensation for these past weeks of unplayable servers?
And PLEASE don't give us any more un-tradable class coins :p I already have like 12 of them.

Stop being greedy.

Leandro4002
07-23-2016, 03:01 AM
So we can have a little extra ? :p
http://giphy.com/gifs/retro-fiend-retrofiend-funny-gifs-L7IFd7hanaoVO

Metabolic
07-23-2016, 03:03 AM
Stop being greedy.

well "greedy" idk about that, trove is running as badly as it was in alpha atm, i think we all understand what he's saying

LordFartsalot
07-23-2016, 03:04 AM

Good thing they are giving out both free patron + other random stuffs every (other) day of the anniversary then... :)

iFantomeN
07-23-2016, 03:08 AM
Stop being greedy.

Greedy? Clearly you don't know me, or understand the situation. If i spend money in a game, then I expect to be able to play it without constant lag/rubberbanding and downtime for weeks. A "professional" company would have as a policy to compensate people when downtime gets to a certain point, in order to do some damage-control. This has nothing to do with anyone being greedy, and calling me of all people that.. no comment. Not to mention it was a question, not a demand. :)

PorqupineX
07-23-2016, 03:10 AM
Quick to respond to a situation as always. Keep it up dev team c:

iFantomeN
07-23-2016, 03:12 AM
Good thing they are giving out both free patron + other random stuffs every (other) day of the anniversary then... :)

During the event, yes. But I'm also including the time before/after that these issues were a thing/probably will be a thing. Maybe not as bad, but it's been a problem for over a month now :)

KongFetti
07-23-2016, 03:12 AM
you have such a nice log in sceen ... where there isnt a info with : we will server mainttence from ....... to ...... ! !!?????

i feel you guys make what you want , smoke too much weed , or you guy<s have no idea what you doo.. i feel like a fool .

Realy thats not cool. thats no alpha game not beta game its a full tradeabe game what not worked.... sry and that in main time..! AND with no info... thats the same like i go tomorrow not to work and its ok when i dont call my chef..!!! its the same...

Talok131
07-23-2016, 03:14 AM
Do you know when they will be up again? Will I loose my daily streak bonus? I think I'm on day 35 now, and i was gone all day and knew i would be home late at night but not to this. Please is there anyway to make sure I don't loose my consecutive days?

HazMatt
Hahaha scared me i had just got two mounts out of my 100 chaos chests. thought i crashed and corrupted my files or something. good to see trion has such a quick response as always.

Ruby
Well, considering we are missing the hourly bonus, and this wasnt planned, a little light compensation might be appreciated... *Coins coins coins*

Sotilis
Greedy? Clearly you don't know me, or understand the situation. If i spend money in a game, then I expect to be able to play it without constant lag/rubberbanding and downtime for weeks. A "professional" company would have as a policy to compensate people when downtime gets to a certain point, in order to do some damage-control. This has nothing to do with anyone being greedy, and calling me of all people that.. no comment. Not to mention it was a question, not a demand. :)

Yuuup bruv. That's why you stated what you DON'T want to get for free as a non demanded compensation....
Why would I have to know you? It's enough to see another "give stuff coz server down" posts. Do you do this every downtime?

Andreas_Andersen
so about daylies

KongFetti
07-23-2016, 03:15 AM
and what is with my 500 flux from st ?

mazzahist
07-23-2016, 03:16 AM
Need compensations

KongFetti
stolen by trove , so make the coal

slurpee
It was 4:30 AM where I'm located and I was getting online to play when I saw the issue. I probably beat getting a wake up phone call by a couple minutes. :)

Anyway, we have people around 24/7 so we're already making progress. Once I know exactly what went wrong I'll get another update on the original post.

aww we are sorry Fasti, but for our summer holiday, keep it on! :3

Azeck
07-23-2016, 03:18 AM

I agree with you but, think before you talk, do you have ANY idea, how expensive new servers are?
They don't make enough money to cover it all.

Exaita
07-23-2016, 03:19 AM
seems like server is resetting but problem still persist =(

HazMatt
07-23-2016, 03:20 AM
now is this issue isolated to trove or are there other game servers down as well? might play defiance til this blows over

mazzahist
07-23-2016, 03:21 AM
they do enough money. and server the problem of first importance

Cillis
07-23-2016, 03:24 AM
Doesn't look like it worked.. Still getting stuck at user acknowledgement

KongFetti
07-23-2016, 03:25 AM
the ****tys thing is i am sitting here i have give me time to play trove and it donst work.... i dont neet to be at home ... but its my right that i say i wll play trove ,, i have pay so

.... its like: i pay a worker and he dont come to work.... and he dont call chef and say :today i am ill or sth... trove make what he want. and that sux

COSTUMER IS KING !!!!!!

Talok131
07-23-2016, 03:25 AM
They havent fixed it yet mate

Cillis
07-23-2016, 03:26 AM
the ****tys thing is i am sitting here i have give me time to play trove and it donst work.... i dont neet to be at home ... but its my right that i say i wll play trove ,, i have pay so

.... its like: i pay a worker and he dont come to work.... and he dont call chef and say :today i am ill or sth... trove make what he want. and that sux

COSTUMER IS KING !!!!!!

What..? Try again buddy, this time in English please.

Hydrolysis
07-23-2016, 03:26 AM
Today is my day off =[

Really wanted to play but I cant due to this error =[

HazMatt
07-23-2016, 03:27 AM
calm down ive probably spent more today on this game than you have in the entirety of your playtime, just because you pay to play doesnt mean you get to act entitled.

Talok131
What..? Try again buddy, this time in English please.

Hahaha, Cant you just smell the Salt? Reminds me of the ocean.

skellerkrunch
So~ Who will go to console when it's out?

Cillis
07-23-2016, 03:30 AM
calm down ive probably spent more today on this game than you have in the entirety of your playtime, just because you pay to play doesnt mean you get to act entitled.

That.

If Trove required a monthly subscription I'd somewhat understand; you pay for playtime and that playtime is cut short by unstable servers. It doesn't though. Trove is 100% f2p and spending money on the store is your own choice. Paying to get ahead in the game doesn't entitle you to 100% perfect servers. Just be happy with this beautiful game they created and enjoy it when you can.

KongFetti
ich kanns auf deutsch machen aber dann verstehst du noch weniger ^^ . and my english is horrible^^ regt mich nur auf der Quark hier. da bringen die schon ein spiel raus was abhängig machen kann ( da braucht man sich nicht wundern wenn die Leute auf die Barrikaden gehen!)und dann geben die noch nichtam bescheid , wann die das Update machen....

Metabolic
They dont need to buy loads of new servers, just one or two for now, The constant lagging and rubberbanding are scaring new players away, they need to spend a but if they want trove to get more new players.

Sinchew
Update 1: We've taken a few steps to address the issue, but so far it continues. We're going to continue working to get this resolved and I'll post an update on our progress in one hour. (posted at 3:30 AM PDT / 10:30 AM GMT)

Whayyyyyyyyy

Lumision
07-23-2016, 03:31 AM

While we're on that topic, can we please get Asia servers?

KongFetti
i dont will damn spend i will play and waste my time with trove

Ruby
I'm anxiously awaiting the day this gets out on Android, and goes full VR!!!

THAT will be sexy!

Cillis
07-23-2016, 03:32 AM
Hahaha, Cant you just smell the Salt? Reminds me of the ocean.

I understood just fine, hence the condescending tone x)

KongFetti
07-23-2016, 03:34 AM
this game makes addiction... and you wonder of tone .. ..??? realy?

panytnaa
07-23-2016, 03:35 AM
yeah
i think it only happen to me

Talok131
07-23-2016, 03:35 AM
I understood just fine, hence the condescending tone x)

Btw I can't tell if i have autism and you know what I mean, But I was laughing with you not at you.

zzzzaaa
07-23-2016, 03:39 AM
Today is exp day....... And can't play...

PorqupineX
07-23-2016, 03:40 AM

It's been Exp day for the past two weeks...

Veepee
07-23-2016, 03:40 AM
Know what's incredible?

I started playing Trove during it's Beta. I have played since it's "official" release, day 1. I stopped playing because - you guessed it - I couldn't access the servers at unreasonable times!

48 hour maintenance (no joke), constant server issues, unplayable pings... I quit because of these things.

Recently, I've seen a lot of cool sutff about Trove: the Mantle of Power update, the 1 Year Anniversary promotion, etc. I decided to give the game another go because of them, and I made that decision today.

Much to my surprise (#lolnotreally), I couldn't access the server! Same old same, TW. I was already sick of free Patron compensation in 2015...

Cillis
07-23-2016, 03:41 AM
Btw I can't tell if i have autism and you know what I mean, But I was laughing with you not at you.

I know dear <3

Hells_Kebab

It's been all bonus day for nearly 2 weeks

Dr_Sora_Octavian
;v; that rip moment when you're building something grand, and it's cut off by Trion servers. I'll admit, I am a little salty about this, but I'll probably awaken to the sight of my build waiting to be finished c': -It's 3:30...ripperoni and cheese.-

BlueIsBae
07-23-2016, 03:44 AM
Wow again? This happens almost every week... but for god sake on the anniversary?! ..... I hope we get some kind of compensation for this because when this happend i was in DOTM Ultra for 1 hour with some weak friends and we were at the FREAKING BOSS >_<. I Dont mind if you give us untradable class coins because i wanna get a new class :). SO PLEASE GIVE US SOMETHING FOR THIS BLOODY DOWNTIME

Ruby
07-23-2016, 03:45 AM
On the plus side, the longer things are down, the greater chance they will pay us back in spades (especially considering we are losing free patron time)

Maybe they might even give out a free lunar dragon egg (dormant one of course)

Cillis
07-23-2016, 03:47 AM
Wow again? This happens almost every week... but for god sake on the anniversary?! ..... I hope we get some kind of compensation for this because when this happend i was in DOTM Ultra for 1 hour with some weak friends and we were at the FREAKING BOSS >_<. I Dont mind if you give us untradable class coins because i wanna get a new class :). SO PLEASE GIVE US SOMETHING FOR THIS BLOODY DOWNTIME

Isn't 2 weeks of patron and daily goodies enough..?

sadpanda
07-23-2016, 03:49 AM

no its not they gave us this for the on year they dont even give us 70 golden boxes for the karma bar they should give us the 10 more boxes that are needed for the karma and stop looking for more money from making players that want the karma bar filled pay for it

Hells_Kebab
07-23-2016, 03:51 AM

you would think so

Unknown_Marksman
07-23-2016, 03:53 AM
When I started playing Trove,I thought Trove was some kind of a WIP/Beta game.. Day 208 of playing - it's still a beta

Xchanwww
07-23-2016, 03:54 AM
Lets hope it is fixed as soon as possible

KongFetti
07-23-2016, 03:57 AM
i have pay.. i have pragon so or so.... enithing what we get..... what is with that stupid 1 houesr or maybe 2? or 3 ? or more?

BlueTheHero
07-23-2016, 03:57 AM
Hope we get some kind of compensation because i created a forum account just to see whats going on >_<. Im playing trove for quite a time and this happens very often + sometimes we dont get anything in return............................................ .................................................. ............ PLEASE CLASS COINS

Sheepski
07-23-2016, 03:58 AM
Funnily enough, thanks to the downtime, it gave me chance to catch up on some chores and other things I needed to work on xD

KongFetti
07-23-2016, 03:59 AM
no clas coins... i have all .
i will have an class GEM

KongFetti
07-23-2016, 04:00 AM
me would be enough if the developer Trove the next say modest when they make an update .. Honestly? I do not want more...

Lawful
07-23-2016, 04:02 AM
lmao class coin compensation

I have 14 untradable class coins, what am i supposed to do with them? xD

Would be nice if we could change our class coins into flask coins.

TheMadPug
07-23-2016, 04:02 AM
Honestly, every time they miss the standard of 99.9% uptime they should just give out one day of patron pass to the server. If they give out more golden chests, it'll just do like chaos chests are doing and just f'ing the whole market. And if they give out class coins, the veterans will be salty. At least an extra day of patron pass can be used to one's discretion.

sadpanda
07-23-2016, 04:03 AM

where do you get all your class coins from????

KongFetti
07-23-2016, 04:03 AM
fill pßlace in inventory xD

DarkenAngel
07-23-2016, 04:05 AM
i would be more happy with new servers rather then a tradable classs coin or patron day

skellerkrunch
07-23-2016, 04:05 AM

i don't imagine there ever being 14 more classes

RennendeRukker
07-23-2016, 04:06 AM
NP trove i know you dont have money to fix this problem no problem EVERYWEEK ANGRY PLAYERS BECAUSE OF YOUR 24 HOUR DOWNTIME -10000 PLAYERS BOOM IM NOT GONA WAIT ANYMORE

Sinchew
07-23-2016, 04:07 AM
https://risknowlogy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/downtime.jpg

Lawful
07-23-2016, 04:08 AM
Pls no. I've deconstructed about 5 because it took up inv space and personal chest before it was expanded and before i had a bigger inventory
Why would you even do that? They take up 1 slot.

Unknown_Marksman
I can farm flux for class coin,so gimme an old boot or class gem key

SirManuelXavier

I'd like to get an un-tradable class coin kek

KongFetti
if the type really patron ( would ) if not now would birthday . would crash after the people gamble more and more .. that makes the server not better ....

Denerpded3rp
You will not lose your streak, Trove gives you a 48-hour "bliss period" when maintenence is going on to prevent things like that

RennendeRukker
07-23-2016, 04:09 AM
48 hour headache!!!!!!!!!
you will not lose your streak, trove gives you a 48-hour "bliss period" when maintenence is going on to prevent things like that

Unknown_Marksman
07-23-2016, 04:10 AM
I'm in queue now - cya later

EkinoTz
07-23-2016, 04:11 AM
Lets still wait '-'

Exaita
07-23-2016, 04:12 AM
its up!!! gogo

skellerkrunch
07-23-2016, 04:13 AM
Why would you even do that? They take up 1 slot.
for kicks and the small scraps of glim

Hells_Kebab
07-23-2016, 04:13 AM
https://risknowlogy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/downtime.jpg

says it all

hotsaused
07-23-2016, 04:16 AM
ok people, stop the whining. if you any server, on any game anywhere never has problems.... you live in a dream world. Things happen. go play outside children. the game will be back up soon enough

Lawful
07-23-2016, 04:18 AM
ok people, stop the whining. if you any server, on any game anywhere never has problems.... you live in a dream world. Things happen. go play outside children. the game will be back up soon enough

Well, i think you need to "go play outside" less and attend more english classes instead.

Sotilis
07-23-2016, 04:23 AM
Hope we get some kind of compensation because i created a forum account just to see whats going on >_<. Im playing trove for quite a time and this happens very often + sometimes we dont get anything in return............................................ .................................................. ............ PLEASE CLASS COINS

Do you see anywhere stated that if something goes off you are entitled to demand compensation? For a free game........

skellerkrunch
07-23-2016, 04:26 AM
Dreams do come true.

sherringford
07-23-2016, 04:35 AM
Update 2: We're back online! There is a queue but it's fairly short and moving quickly. We'll continue to monitor things to be sure you're all set. Thanks everyone!

Hi folks,

We're aware of the issue preventing players from accessing Trove and the team is in the process of resolving it. Please watch this thread for updates.

Thanks!

as I am afraid of, I am still got stuck at"LS: Received user acknowledgement" even after you said/think you already got this issue resolved.
please, this is already going too far. Already my 5th day (on anniversary event) I can't play normally, and still there's no fix for this problem.
Just tell me, what should I do to get my problem being able to be solved immediately by your team?
Don't tell me to sit back and wait patiently, I know you just delay and delay it because this issue only happens to small group of people. It's already 5th day for god's sake!

ablavukas
07-23-2016, 04:40 AM
Now we should get some kind of compensation for this ****

HazMatt
07-23-2016, 04:42 AM
look guys this is the perfect time to start your defiance account and get a skitterling mount

ShirosakiDL
07-23-2016, 05:38 AM
Well, they said it was resolved but i still get stuck on "LS: Received user acknowledgement" should i just wait?

sherringford
07-23-2016, 05:57 AM
Well, they said it was resolved but i still get stuck on "LS: Received user acknowledgement" should i just wait?

wait as long as you want but before the devs taking care of this seriously we won't be able to login.

nem
07-23-2016, 08:22 AM
im still getting stuck on LS, its not resolved

ShirosakiDL
07-23-2016, 08:57 AM
It has been around 6 hours already and i still cant login

Visindy
07-23-2016, 10:12 AM
I'm still getting stuck at LS Received User Acknowledgement

nem
07-23-2016, 11:46 AM
update: still getting stuck @ ls rua. can there be some communication on this please

Sqnik
07-23-2016, 12:02 PM
I can't login too e.e

http://1.1m.yt/_qHzMxZ.png

bb daily reward :'C

Sir turtles
07-23-2016, 04:17 PM
Sorry but it isn't resolved i still cant get into trove no matter what i do run as administrator delete and reinstall it does not work. when i verify integrity of the game cache it still doesn't work after saying there like 700 files not working how do i fix this? all i get it Received user Acknowledgement.

ElatedMuffin
07-23-2016, 07:55 PM
Same here, stuck on LS: Received User Acknowledgement

nem
07-23-2016, 08:39 PM
still waiting :/, i dont wanna miss daily login and yellow chests, i want to play....

theflyingteabag
07-23-2016, 09:31 PM
The user acknowledgement problem still persists for me. QQ

Seawave
07-23-2016, 11:57 PM
anyone else can log in? , still stuck at this screen..

Visindy
07-24-2016, 12:34 AM
Yeah, still can't log in. It's been around 24h for me already.

Kremator1968
07-24-2016, 01:07 AM
Stuck at Entering World 0%. Servers have been rubbish lately. Come on Trion - we have/are paying good money for this.

NovaVortex77
07-24-2016, 01:10 AM
i'm having it too i can't lOG IN! i want my ninth life!!!!! ;/ its been like that since 23 july and its now 24! i had to deal with that all day last night form afternoon to night and now i have to deal with it again ;/

ShirosakiDL
07-24-2016, 02:04 AM
It has been 24h already and we cant log in!!!! Do something, Trion!!!

PoopyNuke
07-24-2016, 02:25 AM
i still get the eror on my account my friends can login my second account can login but my main account cant login please help me

RazvyGG
07-24-2016, 03:21 AM
What can I do if "Recived use aknow..." still shows to me? Will i get the rewords i was able to get yesterday? Please answer

ShirosakiDL
07-24-2016, 03:22 AM
I will lose 4 chaos chests, 1 nine life and 1 day of patron in the next 40 minutes. Now i just created another account and im able to login with it, my original account is not able to login. WTF is going on!?

ShirosakiDL
07-24-2016, 03:23 AM
I will lose alot of stuff too, but its only my original account that is facing this problem, and they dont even answer us

nem
07-24-2016, 03:26 AM
24 hour no word from devs, i had no chance to log in and get any daily/1year trove stuff, >: (

ShirosakiDL
07-24-2016, 03:27 AM

Hi folks,

Thanks!

Now i can login with my secondary account but im unable to login with my main account. looks like its account-related. Is there something you can do about it?

Visindy
07-24-2016, 03:51 AM
Goodbye daily rewards.

Seawave
07-24-2016, 05:41 AM
guys when can we play?

nem
07-24-2016, 05:47 AM
when will we know when we can play again.

Keinett
07-24-2016, 11:35 AM
Its been an entire day since i last logged into the game, i tried yesterday but all i got was the same, getting stuck in LS.

i tried right now, but its still the same bug

nem
07-24-2016, 03:22 PM
update: still cant log in, 30+ hours

Sir turtles
07-24-2016, 03:25 PM
there so poor with customer support they proberly dont care tried asking for help from trion themselfs been also 30 hours lost alot of chaos chests aswell its user account based my friends can log in on hes and loads of other people can log in but only us a small group cant get in because of this crap and we proberly wont get anything for waiting

ElatedMuffin
07-24-2016, 03:48 PM
Still getting LS: Received User Acknowledgement. Meanwhile a friend was able to log on to their account no problem from my PC. Some news or acknowledgement of the issue would be nice.

Sqnik
07-24-2016, 04:14 PM
I think we can say Bye Bye 10 Golden Ticket Lootboxes \o/

Visindy
07-24-2016, 05:09 PM
I think we can say Bye Bye 10 Golden Ticket Lootboxes \o/

bye bye. for the next week or so.

ntek
07-24-2016, 06:39 PM
Fasti....more like slowly....come on dog, at least give us an update of what's going on.....i think everyone should win the whole list on contest! you guys ruined it for everyone, my ranking plummeted since i couldn't login for 3 days aswell as many others.....this is straight bulls***. where is the tech support? really though.

gthev123
07-24-2016, 08:19 PM
it's still not working for me :/ everytime i log in to live server it says LS: Received user acknowledgments

VegetaPOAS
07-24-2016, 09:11 PM
Seriously what the heck missed so much **** they were giving away i better not miss the big one this is so stupid im also losing patron days and my chaos chests and 1500 cubits and the daily loging not to mention filling up my tomes and its going to reset so i missed filling up my tomes and all other ****. they need to fix this like now ****

tip if this bug has anything to do where you loged out and cant log in cuz where you loged out does not exist of some sort they can make un update where no matter where you log out. when you log in you will log in, in the hub

estimated losses for me so far 20-25 chaos chest (tome/daily log in) 4500 cubits(1500 per day) the daily free stuff they giving away (idk what it is) 3 days worth of everything (exp farm double chest) not to mention the dragon coin tome tenticle tome and bunch other legendary tomes i still needed to fill

ntek
07-24-2016, 09:34 PM
This is why everyone needs to understand that spending money on glyph games is a waste of money.....no type of support or even a update explaining what's going on....this game site doesn't care about the players. i'll be waiting for the stupid kiss *****es who respond defending them.

nem
07-25-2016, 01:55 AM
closing in on 48 hours

Knieperddddd
07-25-2016, 03:02 AM
closing in on 48 hours

i am already on 72 hours.

LKK
07-25-2016, 03:35 AM
I am getting worried that many people won't be able to log in to Trove because of that. I've filed a report already to Trion and I hope they'll reply back to me. It's been almost 72 hours.

ShirosakiDL
07-25-2016, 04:07 AM
And there goes another day without cubit bar, tomes, coins, patron and event items. Cmon Trion, you can fix this!!!

RazvyGG
07-25-2016, 04:23 AM
Lost 3 days of trove.... Hope i will get at least the rewords i wanted back.....

nem
07-25-2016, 08:13 AM
update: 48h+ which i've spent making music for the majority of time (finished a track woo \o/). i checked on trove alot, it was and still is a really dissapointing experience, from annoyed costumer support, to no acknowledgement(fitting to the iusue) from dev side, to avarem's unfortunate smirk face next to playbutton on launcher this entire weekend.
im honestly worried :/

i also did everything i found i could do on my end, often.

at this point im merely refreshing dev tracker and feeling rejected when fasti posts elsewhere,

can we please get some words?

Sir turtles
07-25-2016, 09:40 AM
Sadly I'm not a dev but ive got some news i spoke to trion support about 5 minutes ago and i told them about the situation and that we have no word on forums and they said. That they know of the current situation and are still looking into it its only affecting a small amount of people so they are working on it but we just having been updated and lost out on alot of goodies these past days

Visindy
07-25-2016, 12:25 PM
As far as I know it's a pretty big fraction of players that are suffering this problem. All of us have missed 3 anniversary days or so. I don't really care about cubits or my daily chaos chests, but I would like to know what the fck is goin' on. At least a simple note like "we know theres a problem, we're workin on it". I only have 1 account so I can't even check what's goin on in game right now, cuz it seems like this problem hurts only particular accounts.

peace

ShirosakiDL
07-25-2016, 01:22 PM
Yes, its account-related. As far as i know, that bug is caused when the game is trying to load a character on a unexistent world. And we really need a word from the devs and some kind of compensation for this, im losing too much flux.