PDA

View Full Version : looking for mature social club

Therealsecret
09-26-2014, 01:48 AM
heey clubs ! i am looking for a club 18+ what does it need to have ? -social/dedicated players 18+ - own forum - ts3 or other voice chat Pm me if you have that kinda club :) greetz TheRealSecret

likalaruku
09-26-2014, 11:19 PM
Which kind of mature are we talking about here?

1)Bowchickawowow. Bewz or G.T.F.O.. (ie technically adult with the maturity of a 13 year old).
2)Damn kids get off my lawn. Back in my day we played social games on a piece of cardboard, & we liked it that way.
3)Married with kids, college graduate, high paying job, no social life, no sense of humor, strict parent, got rid of any unmarried friends.

Gilnidor
09-28-2014, 03:52 PM
Good luck in your search for a club. in Alpha Builders we have a 15+ restriction. Though we have a few younger ones that are children s that have parents in the club.

You are more then welcome to try us out and see if you will like it or not.

Dustomancer
11-26-2014, 02:17 AM
Which kind of mature are we talking about here?

1)Bowchickawowow. Bewz or G.T.F.O.. (ie technically adult with the maturity of a 13 year old).
2)Damn kids get off my lawn. Back in my day we played social games on a piece of cardboard, & we liked it that way.
3)Married with kids, college graduate, high paying job, no social life, no sense of humor, strict parent, got rid of any unmarried friends.

Those are all very good questions. Me I could go with the second or third one. I'm near middle aged with no life so it could work with either for me.