PDA

View Full Version : Patch - 7AM PDT (2PM GMT) - 6/3/2016

Celestrata Bloodsong
06-02-2016, 05:39 PM
Hey Adventurers, or, er, Trovians!

We're going to come offline for approximately 1 hour on Friday to roll out a mini patch (http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?100779).

Downtime will begin at 7:00 AM PDT (2:00 PM GMT). If we come back online early, or need any additional time, I'll update this thread.

Thanks all!

P.S. -- Day 5: Missing Fasti greatly. World has become entirely block-like. Asked in mysterious place known as "The Hub" if I could transport trade packs for their strange, non-gold currency. Those around me looked at me strangely before getting on great blocky beasts that resembled dragons and dancing endlessly. Their customs only make me miss Anthalon and Red Dragon that much more. Anthalon, you may be a crazy, evil necromancer bent on world domination, but I realize now, in our constant struggles of life and death, that you were a friend to me.

I will see you again one day, Auroria. For now, I must go swim in chocolate and consider my next dungeon dive.

Yours Truly,
Celestrata Bloodsong

Flowey
06-02-2016, 06:30 PM
P.S. -- Day 5: Missing Fasti greatly. World has become entirely block-like. Asked in mysterious place known as "The Hub" if I could transport trade packs for their strange, non-gold currency. Those around me looked at me strangely before getting on great blocky beasts that resembled dragons and dancing endlessly. Their customs only make me miss Anthalon and Red Dragon that much more. Anthalon, you may be a crazy, evil necromancer bent on world domination, but I realize now, in our constant struggles of life and death, that you were a friend to me.

I will see you again one day, Auroria. For now, I must go swim in chocolate and consider my next dungeon dive.

Yours Truly,
Celestrata Bloodsong

Like every hub ever ;) Welcome to Trove xD

--------------------------------------

Welp, now i guess my dreams of have some class gem keys by buying them are broken, time to cry with my infinite amount of rad gems ;-;

Matit
06-02-2016, 08:30 PM
Oooh celestrata, i was missing you since i left archeage.
Happy to see a known face now that i am on an other game :)

Unknown_Marksman
06-03-2016, 07:02 AM
Ripperino class key fragmentino businessino and extra 50 MFino,1000 HPino, 1% CHino
"Thx", Trino

Reaperz
06-03-2016, 07:08 AM
What about the fragments on the market????
Will they stay tradeable or ???

Chivlet
06-03-2016, 07:10 AM
Annnnnnnd Over an hour.

Chivlet
06-03-2016, 07:14 AM
Oh, and Fasti usually does this, for you guys.

7:00 AM PDT (2:00 PM GMT). (https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=7:00+AM+PDT)

Iason
06-03-2016, 07:23 AM
God so many patches...

justianoboin
06-03-2016, 07:23 AM
afther 1 day change the class gem key fragments why?
for example people that buyed much of the CGKF losing now much flux because they wil not anymore being trade able
Why you guys didn't change it together with the new options CGKF
I think it's unfair for the player who spend much flux into this CGKF for nothing